? servers

? players online

Summer Event!

• Content Count:  6242

After having this up for a weekend, we've noticed a trend; You guys are thinking of this too much like a MTG and most of the suggestions have been server suggestions. We'd like to see more suggestions like this:

Summer Event!

Would you consider your idea to be simple or elaborate?

Simple

Explain your idea. If it's elaborate, please be detailed

This is a very vague idea as I'm not sure how specific I'd like to be with it, but I thought of perhaps having some sort of forum game. I don't know if something like a forum mafia game (much like what Goku tried to do xd) would be as good, but perhaps add some sort of riddles for the community to figure out.

This one thinks outside the box and isn't fully involved with our servers. One thing we aren't looking for are us adding gamemodes or servers, that is what MTG is for and this event wants to be different. While we probably will do one-off gamemodes or servers, its not what we'll be focusing on. We want to be able to provide other things for the community to be able to do together. So if we can get more ideas that aren't involving servers or gamemodes that will help us flesh out the broader idea we have in mind.

Also, someone decided to suggest that the BD's drink ourselves to death to raise money, yeah that ain't going to happen. Don't be stupid.

• Content Count:  6759

Bump time.

Alright folks, if you guys have any more ideas then submit them now! We're still open to more suggestions :)

Sincerely,

"The BD that does nothing and is useless - Caution"

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

The SG evolution.

"You guys don't take our input, nazis!"

Next day.

"Come up with your own ideas!"

:pundog:

By the way, I think it's worth being said.

I'm definitely on the same page as @Extreme Potatoes with these suggestions.

Edited by All Ts

Reply to Thread