? servers

? players online

Summer Event!

• Content Count:  11501

Hey everyone,

As you may have gathered from the increase in temperature, summer is approaching! The Board and I are excited to have some increased population, and we want to host some events! While these events are to gather some more players, they are also to give back to the current, loyal player-base in the community! Black Rain won't be attending (because she doesn't do anything), but the rest of the BD's should be there.

We have a few ideas running through our heads, but we want to hear from YOU! We figure that the more ideas we have, the better we can mash something together. Some of our ideas:

• Multiple events, possibly at the same time, hosted by multiple BD's to populate servers
  • Some BD's streaming the events on webcam
  • Random giveaways that will be done to everyone on at that particular time
  • Alcohol
  • A Q&A session with community leaders. Can be community-related questions or stuff about the leader (as long as they're willing to share)

We created this form for you guys to use. This form goes directly to every BD's inbox, and we will read all suggestions. We will give special recognition to those ideas that we do use, and may even reward some really elaborate ideas that we enjoy. If there is something you forgot to include on your form or you just didn't see anywhere to add your idea, you can always send us a PM.

As always, let us know if there are any questions. We are excited to do this and, as most of you know, I enjoy giving away good games and other prizes randomly. We hope to see tons of suggestions and a good amount of you showing up to the event.

We will probably be doing one more community meeting before summer - once we figure out the details of the event. Stay tuned!

P.S.

There's a time and a place for troll-ish stuff and I enjoy humor, but please do not waste our time with troll-ish suggestions flooding our inbox. I will personally forum ban you if I feel like you're intentionally trying to waste our time. You have been warned.

Thanks,

The Board of Directors

• Like 22
Edited by Caution

• Content Count:  978

That one time, where we had blasters and star wars models in JB back in CSS. Maybe we can get storm trooper models and rebel models

Ah you guys also did it sometime around Halloween last year, unfortunately missed it! Would be cool to do it again

• Like 3
Edited by Tsuna

• Content Count:  94

Hey everyone,

As you may have gathered from the increase in temperature, summer is approaching! The Board and I are excited to have some increased population, and we want to host some events! While these events are to gather some more players, they are also to give back to the current, loyal player-base in the community! Black Rain won't be attending (because she doesn't do anything), but the rest of the BD's should be there.

We have a few ideas running through our heads, but we want to hear from YOU! We figure that the more ideas we have, the better we can mash something together. Some of our ideas:

• Multiple events, possibly at the same time, hosted by multiple BD's to populate servers
  • Some BD's streaming the events on webcam
  • Random giveaways that will be done to everyone on at that particular time
  • Alcohol
  • A Q&A session with community leaders. Can be community-related questions or stuff about the leader (as long as they're willing to share)

We created this form for you guys to use. This form goes directly to every BD's inbox, and we will read all suggestions. We will give special recognition to those ideas that we do use, and may even reward some really elaborate ideas that we enjoy. If there is something you forgot to include on your form or you just didn't see anywhere to add your idea, you can always send us a PM.

As always, let us know if there are any questions. We are excited to do this and, as most of you know, I enjoy giving away good games and other prizes randomly. We hope to see tons of suggestions and a good amount of you showing up to the event.

We will probably be doing one more community meeting before summer - once we figure out the details of the event. Stay tuned!

P.S.

There's a time and a place for troll-ish stuff and I enjoy humor, but please do not waste our time with troll-ish suggestions flooding our inbox. I will personally forum ban you if I feel like you're intentionally trying to waste our time. You have been warned.

Thanks,

The Board of Directors

I don't see one, I swore I saw one before.

Reply to Thread