• Content Count:  3401

Map Suggestion

Full map name

ttt_community_pool_2017_v1

Type of map

TTT

Link to map download

Additional Information

Ready for release, let me know when you want to try it out!

Screenshots on the Gamebanana page.

Also help out by checking out the Steam Workshop link here -

Screenshots attached

Yes

• Like 1
Edited by frosty

• Content Count:  539

I really enjoyed playing the map when we tested it in the server. Everything looks pretty well and it seems to be working correctly. It's a beautiful remake of one of the most played maps on the server and I would love to see it added onto the map-list. However, I do have one opinion to add.

I'm not sure if this map will be replacing ttt_community_pool_csgoport_v6 or if this map will just be added to the rotation with it, BUT I would like to see the original and this remake both in the rotation. This whole redo thing is kinda similar to jb_lego_jail_v8_final_sg_fix and jb_lego_jail_2k17 in Jailbreak (which both maps are still in the rotation). Lego Jail 2k17 is the same layout/same map as Lego Jail v8, but it is just new textures and updated deathgames. This relates to Community Pool in my opinion because the new 2017 version is the same layout but with updated textures and new looks. I would love to see the classic map stay because it's personally my favorite map (and has one of the highest playtimes on the server), and the new one also added so we can have a new and improved Community Pool to enjoy.

If adding this map and keeping the previous classic map was the plan all along, then awesome! I just wanted to post my opinion on this because I beleive I asked frosty if it will be replacing the classic map and he said it might, so I decided to post. I'm excited to play on this new map. I support adding it to the server! :d

Edited by Insidious

I really enjoyed playing the map when we tested it in the server. Everything looks pretty well and it seems to be working correctly. It's a beautiful remake of one of the most played maps on the server and I would love to see it added onto the map-list. However, I do have one opinion to add.

I'm not sure if this map will be replacing ttt_community_pool_csgoport_v6 or if this map will just be added to the rotation with it, BUT I would like to see the original and this remake both in the rotation. This whole redo thing is kinda similar to jb_lego_jail_v8_final_sg_fix and jb_lego_jail_2k17 in Jailbreak (which both maps are still in the rotation). Lego Jail 2k17 is the same layout/same map as Lego Jail v8, but it is just new textures and updated deathgames. This relates to Community Pool in my opinion because the new 2017 version is the same layout but with updated textures and new looks. I would love to see the classic map stay because it's personally my favorite map (and has one of the highest playtimes on the server), and the new one also added so we can have a new and improved Community Pool to enjoy.

If adding this map and keeping the previous classic map was the plan all along, then awesome! I just wanted to post my opinion on this because I beleive I asked frosty if it will be replacing the classic map and he said it might, so I decided to post. I'm excited to play on this new map. I support adding it to the server! :d

At the end of the day it's not my decision what happens to the original map, the only problem I see is that people could play both maps back to back which would be annoying if you didn't want to play pool.

• Content Count:  4441

I haven't even played the map but unless the new one is beyond a reasonable doubt better than the old and surpasses the nostalgia a lot of us old fags have from the old version it's in the best interest to keep both.

With that being said. Thanks frosty for finishing up the project and goat for all the work he did.

Edited by All Ts

http://www.filedropper.com/tttcommunitypool2017v11_1

This will be the final release unless any MAJOR bugs are found in the future.

Changes:

- Fixed wall that had been accidentally deleted

- Fixed being able to get on top of the traitor tester

- Made the kitchen doors a single door instead of a double door

@arottenpickle @Mad Dogg

As there isn't any major changes, you can probably go ahead and upload it to rotation, up to you guys though! Everything else does work.

• Like 1
Edited by frosty