? servers

? players online

Maplestory for noglastia and memes

• Content Count:  1534

Anyway in all honesty the game is actually really good right now and has been since they introduced the Reboot world a few years back (basically non-p2w, you can't trade other people and everything non-cosmetic [cubes, teleport rock, buff freezer etc] that you need is available for mesos.)

I think Reboot would have been a success if you could buy a very basic loot pet... But no you have to buy one for each character and they are time limited. If you decide to manually pickup items there is an artificial delay which feels terrible. Still P2W in my opinion.

• Content Count:  1109

I think Reboot would have been a success if you could buy a very basic loot pet... But no you have to buy one for each character and they are time limited. If you decide to manually pickup items there is an artificial delay which feels terrible. Still P2W in my opinion.

You can get free pets from hard hilla once you hit level 170, which doesn't really take all that long.

• Content Count:  2251

Reid doesn't want everything to be easy so we're not gonna play on private server. Not stopping you guys from doing it tho xd

Honestly when something about a game is easy, I find it boring, usually I want to earn it so I like it to be difficult and time consuming.

• Content Count:  1039

Honestly when something about a game is easy, I find it boring, usually I want to earn it so I like it to be difficult and time consuming.

and then waste tons of money on cubes.

(actual response):With my experience private servers that are newer versions, the exp rate and drop rate just make it real easy to get to lvl 200. However the older versions the exp needed is much harder like when I played MapleRoyals for 6 months straight I only got to lvl 106 (well tbh I was using a paladin the second worst class of v62 just ahead of the broken buccaneer but I did get myself decent gear). I really think the potential system just made the game to easy since thats the easiest way to get more damage and making it p2w.

Reply to Thread