? servers

? players online

ZE Suggestions Round 2

• Content Count:  363

Rank Plugin:

ZE needs a rank system back to be competitive but gameme lags too much because it calculates every damage you do. So the solution to this is incorporating a rank plugin based on the amount of time you've played on the server which should get our regulars to return to the servers.

So the system would work very much like the Mapeadores system where we use stats recorded by gameme and have an AO manually distribute the ranks based on the time you played. Probably needs to have a separate thread where you have to post evidence of your time played and your steam ID Obviously, we make the baseline quite high so we don't need to add a thousand players once this system begins.

So the perks of getting a time-played rank are a predetermined chat tag and a model that changes hue depending on what your rank is [I believe this is possible based on what I found 4 months ago on alliedmodders/punky told me/mapeadores and Asian servers have a model color changer.

List of possible ranks and their requirements + model color.

[beginner]: 3 days on the server / No model color

[intermediate]: 10 days on the server / Blue model color

[Professional]: 20 days on the server / Red model color

[Legendary] : 30 days on the server / Black model color (pretty sure you can do RGB because thats what the korean server did with one of their models.

Other Possible Rank:

[Tryhard]: Completed 6 separate difficult maps on the server that will be determined later / Green model color

Some maps to consider:

-Predator Ultimate

-TESV Skyrim

-Gris

-Fapescape

-Fapescape Rote

-Destruction of Exorath

-Lila Panic

(Maps we don't really play and take teamwork to beat) (Also must provide end round screenshot with our server IP)

[Event Winner]: Won an official ZE event / Possible bonus model added to this that will get removed before another event is proposed with a model

This was the model that we can implement: https://free3d.com/imgd/l87024-em-208-heavy-26302.jpg

Either I solve the texture issue with the model or I'll probably ask another person to port it for us. (aka dakotec)

Leader Plugin

Riding off my old thread, could we get a new leader plugin where the leader gets a tracer/paint ball effect. Also, remove !frostcog since it doesnt really seem to do much except mislead the doorhuggers when they follow a guy triggering and get lost like when people follow the trigger person into the mufasa prayer and everyones a sitting duck in the tower. Also change sm_frostdefend to sm_leader since our dreams of beating frostdrake are finally over.

• Like 9
Edited by Inception

• Content Count:  3728

Stamm has it's own web interface and is therefore not connected to GameME stats, which means the playtime on GameME stats isn't going to carry over to Stamm (so everyone starts at 0 playtime) unless there is a workaround for this other than having to add points manually to each individual. If we were to implement something like this, would you guys mind if this was the case?

• Content Count:  363

Stamm has it's own web interface and is therefore not connected to GameME stats, which means the playtime on GameME stats isn't going to carry over to Stamm (so everyone starts at 0 playtime) unless there is a workaround for this other than having to add points manually to each individual. If we were to implement something like this, would you guys mind if this was the case?

Instead of using stamm, we can just create groups within zriot like how we have subscriber and admin but add the ranks I proposed within this thread and manually input the Steam ID's if people request for certain ranks on a separate thread by posting their steam id and a screenshot of the time spent on the server. Last I checked, there were only 100 people that met the requirements on gameme (there could be more but inactive). For the chat tags, IDK how you guys do it but it could be solved also by manually inputting within a database with a different plugin or tying it to a model/command in case people want to switch it off or on to hide themselves.

• Content Count:  1061

the playtime on GameME stats isn't going to carry over to Stamm (so everyone starts at 0 playtime)

If we were to implement something like this, would you guys mind if this was the case?

I know personally I wouldn't mind at all.

Also this could be a healthy incentive to bring back a lot of our veteran regulars :wink:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3401

If you could add points individually, wouldn't it be better to make a post where people can request their GameME stats to carry over to the plugin? Then you don't have to do it for EVERYONE, only the people who request it.

Reply to Thread