? servers

? players online

[MG] Monthly Course Event - May

• Content Count:  1396

I'd say 100traps is the quintessential "I don't like course maps but this one is okay" map (rip bob2) so it's only fitting that they start with it.

Anyway, with this is there a possibility of the broken traps being fixed (I believe it was all visual, like not being able to see the fans spinning) or is that just a CSGO issue?

The whole map works fine to me up to lvl 80(aka where the map switched on me) besides one level that we removed due to it crashing the server way back

• Content Count:  1109

The whole map works fine to me up to lvl 80(aka where the map switched on me) besides one level that we removed due to it crashing the server way back

Hm it's been a few months since I've tried but I'll have to give it a go again. Maybe an update fixed it but I believe when it originally broke on CS:S it happened after a certain amount of time so there's a possibility it's the same issue still.

• Content Count:  3740

Anyway, with this is there a possibility of the broken traps being fixed (I believe it was all visual, like not being able to see the fans spinning) or is that just a CSGO issue?

All broken traps were fixed awhile ago (not sure if Liam, Punky, or someone else fixed it). Map is currently beatable.

• Content Count:  1420

If possible, can rtv be disabled?

I was at 97 and 2 randoms joined and rtv'ed

No, currently the only way to get off the map is to rtv.

I disabled AFK manager only for this map, now you can all go take a piss and come back to your computer with the peace of mind of knowing you won't be switched to spec and have to start the map over again :bird:

• Content Count:  501

This really needs to be fixed,

Let's say you get up in the early morning so that you can play 100 traps without bothering anyone else who doesn't want to play it. You've happily been coursing for 25 mins and are on stage 93, but then.... someone else joins. As soon as they join, the map auto sends you back to spawn, because the round "officially" begins when there are 2 or more people on the server.

This is the second time this has happened to me. I know I explained this poorly, so if you need any further details, or wan't me to show you on the server, please let me know.

This really needs to be fixed,

Let's say you get up in the early morning so that you can play 100 traps without bothering anyone else who doesn't want to play it. You've happily been coursing for 25 mins and are on stage 93, but then.... someone else joins. As soon as they join, the map auto sends you back to spawn, because the round "officially" begins when there are 2 or more people on the server.

This is the second time this has happened to me. I know I explained this poorly, so if you need any further details, or wan't me to show you on the server, please let me know.

There's a fix I found, I'll test it out late tonight.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread