? servers

? players online

LR Plugin Feedback Thread

• Content Count:  1612

You can easily win race as a T by setting the end point in a T only accessible area (such as the teleporter in the "other space jail", with the scout on top of cells". Which map is that again?), or give yourself an advantage as T by setting the start and end points through a T only area, such as T side in soccer entrances.

It's not much of a problem as it speeds up the round, and it's hilarious to fool CT's to an easy death.

On the topic of easy ways to kill CT's, sneak into a medic with only one way in or out, and wait for a CT to open the door. Most of the time, they are lit enough for an easy right-click knife. :trollsm:

• Content Count:  5377

Justin's issue is completely valid IMO.

Giving someone a line to go somewhere that isn't the actual path is incredibly T sided. The T already knows the quickest way to the Race almost every single time. It's like going to NASCAR and every car has to drive a full lap while one car gets to use a shortcut.

Rewarding players/punishing players on how well they know a map is not the same thing as your analogy and if anything should encourage players to get to know maps a little more intimately.

I'm not gonna speculate as to why Enjoi found a bug- Irregardless it's still a bug.

Looking back at the video seems like I misunderstood what was going on and I agree this is round breaking bug.

Your solution to Kitti's problem is fine as long as someone doesn't get banned for it.

well they can only get stuck in someone once a race making it unnecessary to abuse thee stuck command, and, if people are just straight up blocking you every time you try the lr it would be considered griefing anyways

Anyways, going to remove race for the time being, maybe it'll be back maybe it won't.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5377

Maybe you shouldn't implement a broken addon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe you should just play the game instead of taking the piss out of an addon that you personally don't like. literally the only time I see you is when you are crying about the lr plugin. glocks will not be disabled to satiate your unending need to complain about stuff you don't like as there is not a way to remove specific guns from the shot4shot lr.

• Like 3
Edited by idealist

• Content Count:  4441

Maybe you shouldn't implement a broken addon

Bugs and exploits are inevitable in anything. Just because something is bugged does not make the entire plugin broken nor does it mean that it should all be flat out removed. This thread was made for constructive feedback, which is fine- but there is absolutely no need to throw a hissy fit when your response is not replied to for a few days. I was literally on TeamSpeak with Nimmy and discussed with him your post to make sure he saw it and looked into how to fix it for you. Just because your post isn't getting attention and replies absolutely does not mean it is being ignored. If you want people to keep hearing you out I strongly suggest you stop preconditioning them that what you're doing is bitching, instead of actually giving feedback. Our staff have no insentive to take players shit and still help the servers, so for people like @Nimmy & @Delirium who do actually keep up to date on how PB is doing it's best not to spit in their face constantly when all their doing is looking out for the server.

This plugin has shortened rounds, stifled cheating which I didn't care for as I normally rebel before 2:30 every round, and has caused so much laughs whether it be with the silly modes or random ass bugs. For all intensive purposes, this plugin has absolutely done its job and I think @Nimmy and @Delirium (maybe even me too?) deserve more than snarky ass comments about small shit like the Glock S4S portion of the plugin being slightly bugged.

If people are going to continue to be ridiculous they could just as easily lock this thread and take no input as many other communities do. Take the fact that SG values people's opinions, as stupid as some are and looks into them- cause that is not something everyone does.

• Content Count:  5674

Is it possible, for when No Scope Battle ends, that you make the gun disappear instead of dropping?

In my opinion it should be like that because I was able to kill that CT in the LR then use the 90 round clip in the scout on the ground to fuck the rest of them.

Just an idea.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.