? servers

? players online

LR Plugin Feedback Thread

• Content Count:  241

i feel like what we have now is fine, in my opinion this might get abused somehow. this doesnt really bring value to the server it maybe saves like 10 seconds.

Edited by Pandapwnr

• Content Count:  1421

Its fun for the first few hours, then gets old. However I don't think those couple hours of enjoyment out of it is worth the possible cons. As @Pandapwnr said this most likely will be abused somehow, my main concern being Race.

Actual examples would be appreciated. Just saying "my main concern is race", dosen't help the situation at all.

• Content Count:  171

Actual examples would be appreciated. Just saying "my main concern is race", dosen't help the situation at all.

This would depend on the rules set around race if any, but if there was a rule allowing T's to run wherever they want to put down the markers for race; a CT could think they are rebelling and kill them, or if unsupervised; the T could easily run into a vent or to a weapon and he would be able to escape the CT's view by saying he was putting markers down for race. I don't know if i'm over thinking this or i'm just not seeing the obvious, but that is the thing I could see being abused. Also if you kill a CT while doing a race, would you still be KOS? You aren't technically killing them; however I could see why you would be consdered KOS. And if a T is doing a lr with you like no scope battle, and they go through a teleporter, they keep the gun. You still have the white tether to them however this could be a problem.

Edited by Esoteric

• Content Count:  614

I just played someone with the no scope LR, it gave us both scouts. After the Lr was over, both scouts were still in the game, each with the original bullets (it gives you i think 100 in a clip) meaning you wouldnt have to reload. You would also lose your knife if playing.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1421

This would depend on the rules set around race if any, but if there was a rule allowing T's to run wherever they want to put down the markers for race; a CT could think they are rebelling and kill them,

I highly doubt rules would be made to accommodate a plugin. Also, no one can damage a person in an LR, and no one in an LR can damage someone out of an LR.

or if unsupervised; the T could easily run into a vent or to a weapon and he would be able to escape the CT's view by saying he was putting markers down for race.

All CTs can reject an LR, so it's their fault if the T is unsupervised.

I don't know if i'm over thinking this or i'm just not seeing the obvious, but that is the thing I could see being abused. Also if you kill a CT while doing a race, would you still be KOS?

Every action in the LR plugin is an LR, so when it's over, the T can be killed, because their LR was fulfilled.

You aren't technically killing them; however I could see why you would be consdered KOS.

^

I just played someone with the no scope LR, it gave us both scouts. After the Lr was over, both scouts were still in the game, each with the original bullets (it gives you i think 100 in a clip) meaning you wouldnt have to reload. You would also lose your knife if playing.

@Kitti

1. If you win any LR, whatever guns you got from it are taken away.

2. NoScope now is only Scouts

• Like 2
Edited by Nimmy

• Content Count:  415

If you want to see abuse here. This guy chose Dodgeball then picked up a gun right after. The lr plugin strips your weapons before it starts but it doesnt prevent you from picking up weapons like this.

Edited by Akumu
Typo

• Content Count:  415

When the knife LR is chosen, it changes the two people knifing into 3rd person. Not sure if this is supposed to happen or not.

When the T is selecting knife fight, he has multiple options aka Thirdperson, vanilla,etc

To spice up the knife fight

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.