? servers

? players online

Website Secured

• Content Count:  3052

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16471[/ATTACH]

We are aware, I have narrowed down what is causing this, but currently not home to resolve it. Will update this know it's fixed. Nothing to worry about, you are still secured

@SpikedRocker fixed this.

Edited by Labarr

• Content Count:  6242

Thanks for this. If you aren't using Let's Encrypt's automated process, you should. It's fairly easy to setup as it just dumps a challenge/response file in the docroot for Let's Encrypt to verify.

That is the system we've gone with, with an additional system plugin on vbulletin to help streamline other images that people can post, more on this in a sec.

Thank you! I was on another forum for Runescape a long time ago, and they didn't take the right precautions and we ended up losing the forum to hackers.

There are several ways this can happen and even with this, it could. I mean if they can get into Hilary's and that french guy's e-mail, I'm sure they could break us if they wanted to.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16471[/ATTACH]

Coming full circle, You can thank @TheVirus for that, he had an image in his user title that didn't get cached in our automated system so I had to remove it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3391

Coming full circle, You can thank @TheVirus for that, he had an image in his user title that didn't get cached in our automated system so I had to remove it.

You... bastard.

Reply to Thread