? servers

? players online

RTV function

• Content Count:  228

So I was just on surf earlier and there was someone in spectator, we were only 2 on the server and he had been on spec for a while, I wanted to play another map but the rtv needed 1 more vote, the afk guy. I had to wait the whole 20 more minutes the map lasted as the guy never came back. I see this as an issue because I wanted to play an other map but couldn't. I think if spec's didn't count towards the rtv% for the lobby it would be better. Just my point of view. Thanks for your time.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  171

Tbh I dont understand why specs count twords the vote anyway, seeing as people who are AFK get moved to spec. This is just making it harder for the people actively playing on our servers to play a map they want to imo.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2103

Well, the plugin itself probably doesn't group the players by teams, and just includes everyone on the server. There's probably a way to change that, so I guess just wait for someone like @Bread or someone who might know what can be done about it

• Content Count:  418

Like 60% of people that join will try !knife and then !ws in that order and once neither work they usually leave. About 20% join and immediately go afk, hence this problem. And the other 20% are there to actually surf.

This happens to me at least once almost each time I join the surf server - I agree this is an issue.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.