? servers

? players online

Stanley Cup Playoffs

• Content Count:  3462

As of a couple mins ago, penguins have won the stanley cup, the final score was 2-0

Ofc Crosby gets Conn Smyth when it should've been Malkin or possibly Murray/Fleury. Gotta force awards on the biggest star I guess.

• Content Count:  11723

Ofc Crosby gets Conn Smyth when it should've been Malkin or possibly Murray/Fleury. Gotta force awards on the biggest star I guess.

The main issue we have with Crosby up here is that he is praised way to much and we all forget that he does rely on his teammates.

Look at the Winter Games when he got the Goal, his team mates provided the winning setup but I heard little about those dudes.

The Great Second or The Next One wont go anywhere soon, Unless he gets another concussion.

• Content Count:  1619

The main issue we have with Crosby up here is that he is praised way to much and we all forget that he does rely on his teammates.

Look at the Winter Games when he got the Goal, his team mates provided the winning setup but I heard little about those dudes.

The Great Second or The Next One wont go anywhere soon, Unless he gets another concussion.

Sign me to a contract and I'll take care of that.

Reply to Thread