? servers

? players online

Wish me luck

• Content Count:  501

Today marks the day that I start not having school lunch and pocketing the $3 I get, in an effort to buy a real pc, and not have play on the shitty laptop I have.

Wish me luck on my path to starvation, only 300 more schooldays to go :)

ps : my current job doesn't work well with my schedule so i end up only working 1-2 hours a week :(

• Content Count:  2694

You really shouldn't starve yourself over $3, it's honestly not worth it. That's like 2 whole school years where you're missing out on school lunch. If you're bringing lunch from home, go for it. If you aren't and you're just starving yourself, it's just simply not worth it.

• Content Count:  501

You really shouldn't starve yourself over $3, it's honestly not worth it. That's like 2 whole school years where you're missing out on school lunch. If you're bringing lunch from home, go for it. If you aren't and you're just starving yourself, it's just simply not worth it.

Meh, I'll probs just end up eating a frozen meal when I get home.

• Content Count:  2941

I remember I used to not buy school lunch. I usually just mooch off the people sitting around me.

If you have a few friends who have lunch with you, you could probably still have something to eat if you get a little bit from each of them.

The downside: You get known as "that one person who always asks you for food".

• Content Count:  2187

From a guy who didn't eat school food for a school year and a half because he thought it wasn't good enough food to eat, you'll wish you never pocketed those three bucks

It's not gonna be worthwhile in the end, trust. If you really want that PC, though, you better come prepared to eat a whole lot to make up for the missed lunch lol

• Content Count:  374

Visit a local farmer's market and steal fruit from stands. :> you can try stealing food, selling it to friends, saving that cash to boost income and spend less time starving and have your pc in no time!

• Content Count:  2694

Visit a local farmer's market and steal fruit from stands. :> you can try stealing food, selling it to friends, saving that cash to boost income and spend less time starving and have your pc in no time!

I hope this isn't legit advice because then you're affecting the farmer's business and you're just coming off as a huge asshole. Honestly skipping two years of school lunch for $900 is not worth it bro..

Reply to Thread