? servers

? players online

Small Rule Update

• Content Count:  11501

Hello,

So we've added two new rules to the 'forum rules'. We've always had these two new additions on the BD end of things, but haven't felt the need to post them publicly until recently, where we've had more and more inquiries.

Essentially, the new rules are that we will not ban accounts on request, and we won't delete accounts...period. We have had a few people now over the span of a few months that have requested deleted accounts, password changes, forum bans, etc. I'm not trying to judge anyone or call anyone out, but if you really don't have the willpower to just not come here, I think you have some deeper problems that go past an online video game community & I wish you nothing but the best in your journey to overcome that. If you guys want to get banned you have to actually do something ban-worthy. While I am definitely not encouraging anyone to break any rules, we're not going to play Minority Report with rules that you might possibly break in the future to achieve that ban.

• Like 19

• Content Count:  6242

Is it possible to add a feature where we can just delete our own accounts?

No, because that messes with post histories and can became confusing if we are looking at something for a ban appeal.

Caution put this nicely,but I'll put it bluntly, if your issues are so bad that you cannot resist our website or our servers, seek professional help. Having us ban you or remove/delete your forum access will not help you; in fact it will only continue to hurt you because you are "running away" from your true issue. While I don't want to sound like the asshole here, I'm old enough to be a good chunk of you guy's dad, so I know that having us do that will not make whatever issue you are having go away. You need to talk to someone, either a real parent, a teacher, someone you trust, or in some cases a doctor. We would be doing you a disservice by fulfilling the requests.

• Content Count:  3740

So, when is SG getting their own Human Resources branch? How soon can we expect a hotline number to be placed on one of the forum corners?

• Like 4

• Content Count:  192

Wow..

Just uninstall steam and block steam-gamers.net? It's pretty easy to go away for a while as i do that from time to time due to Real life stuff.

Maybe being a kid in school will be harder due to everyone talking about the latest COD or CS and want to hang out with friends which is completely normal. Back in my day, we would just go to the person house, maybe bring a game controller over. This day of age, everything is on the internet and you make lots of new friends that isn't on your street corner. Just enjoy the game/community and make sure you do your school work first and study then play.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread