? servers

? players online

Workout Programs

• Content Count:  978

So back when I frequented the gym a good way to navigate the gym is to be able to follow a solid plan. It especially helps if you are a beginner. I know when I first started I had no idea what I was doing. With a bit of research and help from teachers (back in H.S.) I was able to really get some solid gains. Anyway if you follow a work out plan or have made your own post them here they may give others idea or we can try your workout and we may adopt it as our own. Also make sure to include if it's for shredding, or bulking.

One of the one's I loved following was a 5 x 5 program. https://stronglifts.com/5x5/

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11501

One of the one's I loved following was a 5 x 5 program. https://stronglifts.com/5x5/

How did that one work out for you? I was looking at it the other day. Right now I'm doing one focused on dumbbells. Tbh I'm getting a lot more into them than normal bars / weights - yeah I can obviously throw up more weight on a bar, but I enjoy using dumbbells for the compound exercise it requires, so you have to work equally hard with both sides of the body.

• Content Count:  978

@Caution you build a lot of muscle with that program. By that i mean more size than cut, you'll fill out a shirt ez. Plus it feels awesome lifting all that weight lol

• Content Count:  4960

@Caution you build a lot of muscle with that program. By that i mean more size than cut, you'll fill out a shirt ez. Plus it feels awesome lifting all that weight lol

5x5 is building strength, not mass :kappa:

• Content Count:  5108

5x5 is building strength, not mass :kappa:

RytWosQ.jpg

High reps > 5x5 tho. My favorite natty bodybuilders like my boys Kali Muscle and the piano man have the same mindset.

Plez, this is incorrect, please learn how fitness works, see below and thanks.

Also pls, if you want some good tips refer to a few of the Delray Misfits below

[video=youtube;M5Tl-J8VXpQ]

• Like 1

Reply to Thread