? servers

? players online

Supplements

• Content Count:  5108

NO Xplode for preworkout (have to take double the amount cause I'm so used to it - switching to another brand soon to counter this)

Would definitely recommend Mr. Hyde or PSP if you're looking for something different as a couple of my close friends highly recommend it and they've tried a numerous amount of brands. C4 was their favorite for a while but they started to get used to it.

All Optimum Nutrition for the most part...won't really buy anything else. I think they're the most solid brand.

+1

• Content Count:  2668

Would definitely recommend Mr. Hyde or PSP if you're looking for something different as a couple of my close friends highly recommend it and they've tried a numerous amount of brands. C4 was their favorite for a while but they started to get used to it.

+1

+1 this. Mr. Hyde is solid imo. I've heard good stuff of the Dr. Jekyll but haven't taken the samples I got for it yet. I definitely recommend trying a sample to see if it works for you. I got the orange flavor for Hyde and it's not too bad tasting either, reminds me of tang.

• Content Count:  1654

The mass gainer definitely helps. I currently eat about 4,000 calories a day, and it would be seemingly impossible without that mass gainer. Trying to get up to 250lbs bodyweight is a fucking struggle

You're talking about struggling to get over 250 and I'm struggling to get under 250. You eat 4k calories and its hard to get to 250? Im trying to eat less then 1.500 a day and it its a pain.

Going down is so much harder then up... I guarantee it :/

• Content Count:  11501

It definitely does, I learned that the hard way lmao.

Trying to fix what feels can't be fixed.

I didn't see this until now but if you still need help you can message me. You'd be surprised what minimal effort you can do to lose weight.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4441

It definitely does, I learned that the hard way lmao.

I didn't see this until now but if you still need help you can message me. You'd be surprised what minimal effort you can do to lose weight.

Skinny motherfucker here with some protips:

1) Walk, run, whatever it takes to burn calories. I use Insanity Max 30 for Cardio, it's a bitch but worth it.

2) Weight training (to retain muscle somewhat when cutting).

3) Look into Intermittent fasting. (If/When you get smaller, probably not a good idea to use this anymore for too long)

4) Count calories in your head, not by the stupid fucking applications- *personally those apps feel like a chore.

5) Don't eat junk, eat shit that at the very least if its junk is somewhat nutritious and somewhat fills your macros.

6) Stay on it almost 99% of the time, faltering for even a day is a way to fall into bad habits.

7) Don't expect immediate results, don't weigh yourself too often. (Not only is this a good habit, but it fills your stomach up more so you find it a bit easier to eat less)

8) Drink water, lots of it- preferably before or with meals.

9) Don't starve yourself to get to your goal, you can do some serious damage to yourself and suffer bad health problems.

• Like 1
Edited by All Ts

• Content Count:  11501

3) Look into Intermittent fasting. (If/When you get smaller, probably not a good idea to use this anymore for too long)

This is a great thing, in my opinion. I have done it before and got amazing results. I would recommend doing it to lose weight, but obviously not if you're bulking.

Biggest tip I could possibly give is stop drinking soda. Substitute it for something else that you like drinking that is low in sugar. You will lose ungodly amount of weight if you are a habitual soda drinker (one or more a day) and stop drinking soda.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread