? servers

? players online

Story Time Contest 3!

• Content Count:  5055

logo.png

5H4oM89.png

Hello Steam-Gamers and welcome to the third story time contest! Since it's been a while since the last story time contest I held, I thought it would be a good idea to do another one. Rules are simple: I give you one or more theme(s) and based on those each person creates a creative, well thought out story for the judges. The best 3 stories will win some nice prizes. Please read the information below before submitting your story.

THEME:

Pets with [noparse]:tacos:[/noparse]:tacos:

RULES:

1. Your story must be centered on the pre-selected theme. If you go off topic your story will be disqualified.

2. If there is more than one theme, you may either pick one or incorporate all of them into your story.

3. You must create a title for your story.

4. Your story must be a minimum of 250 words. A story that contains less than 250 words will be automatically disqualified.

5. Make sure you follow the forum rules.

6. Be creative, use your imagination, and have lots of fun! :)

PRIZES:

First Place: $25 Steam Credit and a forum award

Second Place: $15 Steam Credit and a forum award

Third Place: $10 Steam Credit and a forum award

PARTICIPANTS:

@Exk

@Soviet

@Black Rain (via PM)

@TheVirus

@Insidious

@Wooper

@WavY (via PM)

DEADLINE:

Monday, April 10th

Thanks to @LampShade & @shoiep for helping me judge and for the prizes!

Have fun and may the best story win!

BLNj6tP.png

• Like 15
Edited by Leon Mordecai

• Content Count:  115

i was already working on some other stuff to never be published, so i guess this will be something that ill actually strive to finish!

aka im in! :tacos:

**UPDATE 3/28/17 - 4:15 AM

im already around 1.3k words and not even halfway done, ive been writting since 3 am. send help.

:depressllama:

Edited by melancholy

• Content Count:  422

I once wrote a narrative hentai comic, so I've got this.

i was already working on some other stuff to never be published, so i guess this will be something that ill actually strive to finish!

aka im in! :tacos:

**UPDATE 3/28/17 - 4:15 AM

im already around 1.3k words and not even halfway done, ive been writting since 3 am. send help.

:depressllama:

Give us a chance, please :feelsbadman:

Edited by Christinho

• Content Count:  1396

Did I do good @Leon Mordecai

Title: Tacos

:tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos: :tacos:

• Like 24

• Content Count:  131

Epilogue

In the lonely town of Alabama, it was the summer of 2024 .The brusque,handsome, burly yet glib ''Omar Saugard'' or better known as the mad scientist that goes by the name ''OS'' suffered a great loss of his wife Sarah Saugard, found an opportunity to change the past and took it, only to find himself on a weird parallel earth with invaders and a lion with the face of a taco with the ability to foresee the future.

Chapter 1 A Solution! coming soon..

• Content Count:  701

I suppose I will be first since my exams are over, my projects done, and I have one class cancelled today :^_^:

Disclaimer: I don't actually hate tacos.

The Tacoplyse

Everywhere I turned... Everywhere I looked... It was a nightmare. The one thing I refused to eat surrounded me. Mouths, drooling while carrying the disgusting substance, approached me. The innocent eyes of each animal stared into my soul as they proceeded to close the gap. "Lord have mercy on me please" I prayed. I thought to myself how could I possibly be in this position.

I hated tacos with a passion. Since my teen years, I refused to eat such a sloppy combination of food put together. Ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and sour cream inside a hard or soft shelled taco. It was horrendous to imagine consuming such filth. Quesadillas, Burritos, and Enchiladas were all fine by me but tacos? Definitely a no. I knew it was irrational to hate tacos, but I could not overcome my pure hatred towards this unsavory "meal." My friends and family were often amused by my disdain for tacos and messed with me. The pure sight of it was enough to send chills down my spine and form a sour look on my face. I was often left in a bad mood thanks to my lovely friends.

It drove me nuts, to the point where I became a recluse. I escaped to the internet where I found my new safe haven: steam-gamers.net. Full of lovely, forgiving, non-sarcastic people, I thought I found my home. I spent a majority of my time cooped up in my house, on my computer, with all my new friends. It was enjoyable talking to the many personalities of this new forum, and I had soon forgotten of my depression that rose from my old friend's taunts. One day, I found the courage to speak up about my one clear fear. I believed it was worth a mention since we were all close, like a family. I soon learned that my trust was misplaced.

"Why do you hate tacos, Exk?" Wavy asked. One of my close buddies, surely I figured I could let him know. "It goes far back to when I was child." I began. "When I was young, I had a dog that loved to eat everything I ate. I always spoiled him with little bits of my meals, and we shared a lovely relationship. One day, I decided to give him a bite of my taco. It was the first time I ever had a taco, and I was enjoying the taste so I decided to give my dog some. I observed my dog taking the bite, anticipating his joyous reaction. Instead, I received a nightmare. He began to howl and spaz out as he hung his tongue out. He grabbed the rest of my taco with his mouth and began tearing it apart, ravaging it to pieces. I was terrified by the spectacle and I said to myself I would never touch a taco again. My dog died a day later, presumably going insane. I blamed the taco, and never looked back." As I finished the story, I studied Wavy's, and the other members of steam-gamers that connected to tinychat, face. I didn't see a single sign of disbelief nor amusement, so I assumed I was safe. We concluded that night with the usual dicking around, and went to bed.

It was the BD, Black Rain, that suggested the meet up. "It'd be fun to meet everyone!" She announced. The date was set, the location: Caution's house. On that day, I wandered over to the address provided, ecstatic to finally meet face to face all the friends I had made. However, I froze upon reaching the door. Taped to the door was a picture of :tacos:. Before I knew it, I felt a force thud behind me and everything went black.

Now awake, I lay here bound on the floor as all pets: dogs, cats, hamsters, guinea pigs, chinchillas, etc approached me with tacos in their mouths. Dirty tacos hanging and dropping as they all took steps slowly towards me. I screamed in horror and spazzed uncontrollably attempting to break free. "Hahahahahahahahahaa" chanted everybody from steam-gamers, with Caution being the loudest. "What kind of fool fears tacos!?" He jeered. He stood next to his own dog, taco in hand. I writhed in agony as I watched him place it on top of his dog's head. That dog then proceeded to run towards me, pieces of the taco flying out. I began hollering at the top of my lungs "LET ME GO, LET ME GO!" To no avail, I remained tied as the dog began to lick my face and shake the taco onto me. I could feel the mess spreading across my face as I began to go limp. "Disgusting... Tacos..." I muttered as I fainted. The last thing I heard as I reached the darkness was "welcome to taco-gamers."

Reply to Thread