? servers

? players online

Steam-Gamers Official TTT Mapping Contest!

• Content Count:  2947

Hello Steam-Gamers,

arottenpickle and I would like to introduce you to the Steam-Gamers TTT Mapping Contest for 2017. So without further ado lets jump into the Rules, Judgments, Requirements, and of course the best part, the prizes.

Rules:

1. Remakes of existing maps are allowed. We encourage you to get permission from the original mapper.

2. Ports are not allowed.

3. Maps that were under progress (WIP) before the announcement can also be submitted, if there has not been a downloadable version yet.

4. Entries must be clearly designed for TTT and map entities need to be compatible with the SG TTT plugin.

5. Your entries must be submitted to the SG TTT Contest thread with a download link before the deadline.

6. If you are uploading your submission on external sites(steam workshop, gamebanana) you need to properly state, that it was created for the SG TTT contest.

7. Modifying or releasing other versions of your submission after the deadline is not allowed.

8. All custom textures, models or scripts must be packed within in the downloadable. bsp file.

9. The .bsp file size must be under 150 MB.

10 Multiple map entries are allowed but will be judged individual.

11. Team based entries are allowed, however prizes need to be shared between the teammates.

12. Custom content from any game/creator is allowed, as long as you got permission to use it.

Judgments:

Each map will be individually tested by our higher up team and will be broken down into these categories

1. Gameplay – max 100 Points

2. Visuals – max 80 Points

3. Performance – max 60 points

4. Creativity – max 70 points

5. New or inexperienced mappers will get up to 75 bonus points.

Requirements:

Every map entered for the TTT contest must have this picture displayed in the map.

89db58ec5f.png

You can download the contest banner here

Prizes:

1st Place: $25 +SG Forum Award

2nd Place: $15 +SG Forum Award

3rd Place: $10 +SG Forum Award

Due Date:

All maps entered in the TTT Mapping Contest must be submitted by May 14th, 2017.

Good Luck to all!

• Like 25
Edited by arottenpickle

• Content Count:  202

I'll try to participate. I don't have much time anymore, plus I've been juggling like 3 maps all of which I'm kind of losing interest in (RIP Slender remake)

• Content Count:  3401

I'll try to participate. I don't have much time anymore, plus I've been juggling like 3 maps all of which I'm kind of losing interest in (RIP Slender remake)

Remember you can submit a map you're already working on.

Reply to Thread