? servers

? players online

SpikedRocker's Extra Life 2017 Donation Goals List!

• Content Count:  6242

Hey everyone!

This year for Extra Life I'll be doing little goal events that will help keep the donation train a going. Below I've listed the dollar amount goals and stretch goal events. To enter to participate in the events, you'll just need to donate to my page: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.participant&participantID=250206.

For each dollar you donate you'll get 1 ticket for a chance to win said event. When you donate, just put in your donate message your forum name and send me a PM over the fourm with the e-mail you used for confirmation. Once the goal has been met, I'll build the drawing, randomize the tickets and the draw.

Here are my goal events!

Normal Goals

$100 - Game Giveaway! 5 copies of Golf with your Friends#COMPLETED! Thank you to @Prez and @LampShade!

$200 - Game Giveaway! PayDay 2!

$250 - Donator gets to play with me on stream (game of their choice*)

$300 - Game Giveaway!

$500 - I'll play Alien: Isolation in the dark (try to finish the game)

$600 - Game Giveaway!

$750 - Donator gets to play with me on stream (game of their choice*)

$800 - Game Giveaway!

$1000 - Jackbox Party!

# You can win multiple versions of this, if you do, you can give the game to whomever you want.

*Both me and the winner need to own the game you want to play, otherwise, it may be hard for me to do so.

Stretch Goals

Every $100, Game Giveaway!

$1250 - Spiked gets the Extra Life logo tattooed!

$1430 - ????

$1500 - ????

$1750 - ????

$2000 - ????

Game giveaways will be announced shortly after I draw for the previous one. Example, I'll announce the next game I'll give away after I draw for the $100 goal. For the Alien: Isolation, obviously no winner will be drawn, just means we'll have 300 tickets for the next game giveaway, will be a good game I promise ;-). The Jackbox Party is going to be a scheduled event where we'll get as many people playing Jackbox games with us and do one big ass day of it.

The stretch goals, I'd like to take suggestions of what you guys think would be cool to do. Also, if someone would like to help me out by donating some really good games, I'd be really appreciative, but I am ok with doing this out of my pocket.

So again thanks to all who is/will donate.

Remember this is for the kids!

• Like 16
Edited by SpikedRocker

Can I like donate Resident Evil 7 Biohazard for you to play after Alien :)

Gonna be a rocking year spike

Oh god! I just watched like the first parts of that game on Achievement Hunter and I was like theres no way I can play that game lol. Let's see how I do with Alien. lol

Added a $200 goal, I've got a few more games to giveaway, I'll pick the game later tonight. We are $80 away from that goal.

I've also picked out the first stretch goal. At $1250 I'll get the Extra Life logo tattooed on to me. Not sure where yet, most likely gonna be on my arm that I already have tattoos on. I'll shoot a video of it happening and post it up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

EDIT: Next Game Giveaway will be a copy of PayDay 2!

• Like 1
Edited by SpikedRocker

Reply to Thread