Notice

View Poll Results: Add this map to the server?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    frosty
    !

Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    Git Gud first.

But in reality, The real reason I want to set a high bar for joining my group is because if I were to just invite everybody who was a regular on SG servers, there wouldnt be much incentive to join and wear the tag. As you can seeeeeee, most of the people who choose to wear our tag have deserved to do so because they have clearly stood out from the rest of the pack by consistently being the last humans alive on almost any map even. Whether it be gris or icecap. Also the "randoms" you do see on the group are always extremely skilled players from other servers and I just invited them because #1 they are good and tend to hop servers a lot and #2 which is to bring more attention to SG kinda like hey we're not that bad because we have good people the play regularly.
    Not really arsed about some group tag or my e-peen on a counter-strike server, I just want to know when maps are being played because I play for fun.

Inception
    Server Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by frosty View Post
    Not really arsed about some group tag or my e-peen on a counter-strike server, I just want to know when maps are being played because I play for fun.
    If thats the case you can always check gametracker from time to time or check how many people are on csgo community servers. There might be something special going on if you see like 18 regulars on SG ZE playing community casual. Doesnt hurt to poke anyone youre familiar with to see whats up.

Leon Mordecai
    Dodge and weeb

Quote Originally Posted by frosty View Post
    Can you invite me to the group so I know when you are playing these maps? Or just use the SG group... @Inception
    Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    If thats the case you can always check gametracker from time to time or check how many people are on csgo community servers. There might be something special going on if you see like 18 regulars on SG ZE playing community casual. Doesnt hurt to poke anyone youre familiar with to see whats up.

See these nerds down at the bottom of the TS? Usually just ask/poke/hang out with them and they'll usually tell you when they're try harding a map

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leon Mordecai For This Useful Post:
    Crawfish (01-13-2017), Inception (01-12-2017)

frosty
    !

Update to v5_b5
    • This would be the last beta version.
    • Reduce the skyfire's hurt to 50hp.
    • Add humans' health to 250 when born in Extreme level.
    • Reduce the 2nd hold position's time to 25s in Extra3 level(cancel the zombies' teleportion).
    • Reduce boss's lightning hurt in Extreme level.
    • Expand the height of ultimate's hurt to 288(old is 144)

Brandon
    Server Administrator

V5 final
    Add the notices about how to avoid boss's skills.
    Add a health weapon(2 health now).
    Reduce boss's health in Extreme level(now its health is the same as that in Hard level)
    Expand the height of ultimate's hurt to 512(old is 288)

Black Rain
    Board of Directors

Never again do I want to see this map requested. No matter what version its updated to, even if this is supposedly the final version, please do not waste your time requesting it. Tested this map in 3 different versions and each version has been terribly bad in terms of keeping it balanced. This v5 is beyond terrible out of all of them because it leaves the Survivors team always badly vulnerable to zombies at every choke point. You cannot get enough Survivors to the Boss Battle without losing as much as 80% of the team. Most of the time you wont even have a person with Heal whereas in one of the first releases of this map you could actually get far enough with a solid amount of players. Mapper says he's nerfed the levels but really he's made it worse.

NEVER AGAIN PLEASE. REJECTED.