? servers

? players online

broken / not zoned maps

• Content Count:  35

I've been meaning to post about this for a while, s34 on surf_classics is such a pain in the ass because of the speed limiting zone. I understand why that's in place to deter pre-speeding but sometimes it makes maps unplayable. Thank you for saving me the time.

• Content Count:  1109

pretty sure surf_collection_njv stage 8 is broken. The boost very rarely gives you the intended speed, and without it you can't get enough height to complete the map.

Edited by Matty

surf_utopia_v3 is a linear map which is mirrored (meaning you can go left or right after the beginning ramps), with checkpoint 3 on the left side and checkpoint 4 on the right side. You have to pass checkpoint 3 and then loop around to checkpoint 4 and then back towards checkpoint 5. Impossible to get a good time on it. Either checkpoints 3 and 4 need to be deleted or checkpoint 4 needs to be equal to checkpoint 3.

Ending on surf_inspire is inconsistent. The ending should just be when you get to the final ledge, but sometimes you have to go to the actual teleport at the far end of the ledge and sometimes the roof above the ledge works.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.