? servers

? players online

hearing ct orders

• Content Count:  125

Perhaps i'm just a scrub & can't make out what is being said. But from my time on the jailbreak server today it was very difficult to understand CTs issuing orders to the Ts with everyone talking over each other. This led to a couple occasions where i ended up getting blaptooted for not following orders, i just couldn't hear the commands being given...and yes other people obviously could because they were following the commands. This is just my point of view, not asking for anything to be changed, but has anyone else in the past find difficulty in understanding what is going on with all the spamming?

• Content Count:  346

On jailbreak you honestly just have to get used to be able to decipher what is going on. PB has always been very loud and a lot of the tiems there is order confliction and people not knowing where to go. Worse comes to worse just ask them for a repeat, but dont aid to the problem by mic spamming.

Baiscally you will evenatually get used to it; Ask for repeat.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

Even as an extremely active PB reg. It's incredibly difficult to hear the orders, if you don't know what the orders are I usually stand still (so I cant get killed for blatant disobey) or follow my teammates.

Mr.Sir said everything else.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.