? servers

? players online

Who Got Banned and Why

• Content Count:  5108

SupremeMeme was banned permanently for spamming racist words in the shoutbox in an attempt to get himself banned. I guess he got what he wanted, but in the end you reap what you sow.

• Like 37

Nick! has been banned off of the forums for a month for shitposting and necroposting yet again after being warned for it previously. There is absolutely no reason to continue this behavior on the forums after being warned not to, especially bumping a thread created in 2008 that also hasn't been posted on since then.

• Like 36

Nick!'s ban is now permanent and goes across all platforms of the community due to the discovery of recent evidence that he was evading a ban from another account he used to play here on prior to its unban. If you are wondering why flicKz is banned, this is another one of his forum alts that he used to appeal the ban on his original Steam account. We do not advocate using alts to get around bans in any capacity.

• Like 38

• Content Count:  2668

Fuze is now permanently banned for continuing the harassment from the ban mentioned above.

It does not matter who you are, how long you've been in the community, what rank you are or have been. We will not tolerate harassment.

• Like 29

Bot-Shroud is now permanently banned for attempting to scam subscriber via the skin donation method of payment. He doctored a screenshot to make it seem like I had accepted his trade and messaged me that he hadn't been set up with his perks yet. Upon further investigation, we found that his claims were false and that he was trying to defraud the system. This is something that will absolutely not be tolerated.

• Like 34

Reply to Thread