? servers

? players online

Who Got Banned and Why

• Content Count:  3998

All Ts was banned last night for getting drunk and lashing out on an admin on the forums, throwing personal attacks and accusations towards them rather than bringing up the mentioned issues in a proper manner. The ban has since expired and he's on his last chance to keep himself in check.

• Like 28

• Content Count:  11501

Cyclopsgames was banned permanently for defrauding the subscriber system. He donated, then a few weeks later opened up two disputes with the reason 'other', without trying to contact me. He received sub benefits the whole time. Thankfully, Paypal favored on my side. Given his age, it's extremely possible that he used a parent's bank information - either way, both of these situations are not okay.

see this thread

• Like 17

Cyclopsgames was banned permanently for defrauding the subscriber system. He donated, then a few weeks later opened up two disputes with the reason 'other', without trying to contact me. He received sub benefits the whole time. Thankfully, Paypal favored on my side. Given his age, it's extremely possible that he used a parent's bank information - either way, both of these situations are not okay.

see this thread

I've decided to unban him after some new information came to light. The fact of the matter is that it's ridiculous it has to come to this level for someone to give a heads up as to why they are disputing the charges. Due to this headache, he will no longer be allowed to subscribe with any type of payment. And it's up to @SpikedRocker if he wants to accept skins from him.

• Like 9

• Content Count:  3998

Jfilthy has been permed, as requested by himself. He decided that he wanted to take his exit, and came on multiple accounts to mass freekill and drop a few racial slurs, purposely getting himself banned. It's not the best way to decide to leave the community, but the decision to take this path was all his.

• Like 39

So...erm...stunningjam got pretty upset for some reason and started instigating shit on the CB, then started calling the BD's retards. Since he has a past ban history of being an ass on the chatbox and said he didn't even want to be here anymore, we figured a perm was warranted.

• Like 16

Reply to Thread