? servers

? players online

Who Got Banned and Why

• Content Count:  4441

@Crawfish is permanently banned cause he was coming at me with some extremely crazy shit cult shit both in my private messages (so much fucking more) and on the forums. He was talking about how I summoned him, was using black magic, and that if you guys didn't give me up then bad things will come.

After @Crawfish attempted to appeal his ban, he then immediately formulated a crazy plot to make not one, but TWO accounts. Surely if we banned the first one (@Eleven) we wouldn't get the sleeper agent (@Lorkhan) that posted in the SAME intro thread. An absolute genius move, unforeseen. If you know of an alternate account Crawfish is using or have a suspicion of anyone avoiding their ban by being suspicious, literally for whatever reason- please come to us so we can look into it. If I wasn't completely paranoid with checking this stuff then it probably would of slipped through the cracks, so we need everyone to work together to prevent these people from returning to the community unnoticed.

It's also worth noting he was posting the same crazy shit on the forums last night, as he was before.

• Like 19
Edited by All Ts

• Content Count:  11501

Kicks is banned for a day for posting like an ass. I warned all of you that we were done with the BS and were going to start issuing bans - there's an obvious line that was crossed in this situation, and I'd say going into threads and calling people fucking retards and faggots with no context should be pretty obvious not to do.

• Like 33

• Content Count:  8754

As a late follow up, Euro and All Ts are both permanently banned for essentially mocking the higher up staff and making fun of a situation that could have been completely avoided. There is much, much more to this story, but rather than getting into it in a public sphere we'll leave it as this: regardless of your past tenure, rank or position within the community, if you continue to push drama and cause trouble for the community at large, it will be dealt with by the board. Decisions that are made by the board are discussed at length and take into consideration the thoughts of the community and staff, and can always be debated or discussed - in the right way. When you take the wrong approach and cause trouble on the forums, the board will not hesitate to stop this. We are always open to discussion and critique if it is presented in the appropriate manner; otherwise, you are welcome to go somewhere else.

• Like 16

As a late follow up, Euro and All Ts are both permanently banned for essentially mocking the higher up staff and making fun of a situation that could have been completely avoided. There is much, much more to this story, but rather than getting into it in a public sphere we'll leave it as this: regardless of your past tenure, rank or position within the community, if you continue to push drama and cause trouble for the community at large, it will be dealt with by the board. Decisions that are made by the board are discussed at length and take into consideration the thoughts of the community and staff, and can always be debated or discussed - in the right way. When you take the wrong approach and cause trouble on the forums, the board will not hesitate to stop this. We are always open to discussion and critique if it is presented in the appropriate manner; otherwise, you are welcome to go somewhere else.

I didn't plan on originally posting in regards to this situation, but I think that I should, because I believe that this is starting to spiral even more into a situation where people think they have to pick sides - and I'd just like to give a personal statement about this whole situation.

Banning All Ts and Euro was extremely difficult. There was absolutely no part of me that wanted to do that - which is why that group in general got a lot of 'chances' in regards to blatant disrespect, and even why Euro got a lot of chances in regards to her saying 'nigger' in TS on a fairly consistent basis. Admittedly, I probably allowed way more than what should have happened in regards to the racism on TeamSpeak.

Some people think that we were too harsh on them or that it was unjust. Honestly - I feel extremely let down and disappointed. I stood up and defended both of them (and others in that group) multiple times against overwhelming odds among the higher up teams at different respective times. I led hours upon hours of discussions on why All Ts should be allowed to be an admin, why Euro should have a strike removed, why we should promote them, etc. While this obviously doesn't mean I (or anyone else) deserve unquestionable loyalty in any and every situation - it should show that at the end of the day, I'm trying to look out for them and for the best interests of the community, because at the time they did not have the best reputations...but I thought that they had a lot of potential. Disagreements occur along the way, but at least having the benefit of the doubt that I sort of kind of maybe a little am trying to steer the place in the right direction is well appreciated. I don't get every decision right, and neither does the Board. We mess up sometimes along the way, for sure. But the amount of actual disrespect that blew past joking is crazy, which is why I feel genuinely let down. I rarely ever take credit for anything, but there was absolutely no one who wanted to vouch for anyone in that group, and I feel like I wasted so much time doing so.

As most of you know, All Ts has a new community. As I have mentioned in an admin section - do not feel like you are going to get punished for playing over there or anything. We obviously will not tolerate advertising (which has sort of happened...so this is a reminder not to do that) or poaching, etc.

We here from the Board of Directors wish nothing but the best for them and their community, genuinely.

• Like 26

I didn't plan on originally posting in regards to this situation, but I think that I should, because I believe that this is starting to spiral even more into a situation where people think they have to pick sides - and I'd just like to give a personal statement about this whole situation.

Banning All Ts and Euro was extremely difficult. There was absolutely no part of me that wanted to do that - which is why that group in general got a lot of 'chances' in regards to blatant disrespect, and even why Euro got a lot of chances in regards to her saying 'nigger' in TS on a fairly consistent basis. Admittedly, I probably allowed way more than what should have happened in regards to the racism on TeamSpeak.

Some people think that we were too harsh on them or that it was unjust. Honestly - I feel extremely let down and disappointed. I stood up and defended both of them (and others in that group) multiple times against overwhelming odds among the higher up teams at different respective times. I led hours upon hours of discussions on why All Ts should be allowed to be an admin, why Euro should have a strike removed, why we should promote them, etc. While this obviously doesn't mean I (or anyone else) deserve unquestionable loyalty in any and every situation - it should show that at the end of the day, I'm trying to look out for them and for the best interests of the community, because at the time they did not have the best reputations...but I thought that they had a lot of potential. Disagreements occur along the way, but at least having the benefit of the doubt that I sort of kind of maybe a little am trying to steer the place in the right direction is well appreciated. I don't get every decision right, and neither does the Board. We mess up sometimes along the way, for sure. But the amount of actual disrespect that blew past joking is crazy, which is why I feel genuinely let down. I rarely ever take credit for anything, but there was absolutely no one who wanted to vouch for anyone in that group, and I feel like I wasted so much time doing so.

As most of you know, All Ts has a new community. As I have mentioned in an admin section - do not feel like you are going to get punished for playing over there or anything. We obviously will not tolerate advertising (which has sort of happened...so this is a reminder not to do that) or poaching, etc.

We here from the Board of Directors wish nothing but the best for them and their community, genuinely.

I read a response to this that was pretty riddled with garbage. All Ts wasn't offered some Marketing Manager position that was later rescinded because he declined - that literally makes no sense to rescind something that was declined (let's put on our thinking caps here). I spoke with him about his attitude, his future here, and the possibility of him coming back as a manager (once again - against the entire rest of the Board's line of thinking). I did not say 'hey bro want MM? no? okay I take it back lol'. There was also zero factual evidence presented to me about Insidious and what he was doing, it was a mix of circumstantial bits of server oddities and conversation between myself, him, and Spiked that was inconclusive at best. Then we received actual evidence and a had a followup conversation where we made our decision. The accusation that I allow pedophiles to knowingly run around the community clearly is an ad hominem bit. This 'everyone gets a vote' thing is also hilarious coming from someone who threw a tantrum (remember the Sarah incident?) almost every time the votes did not align with their thinking.

In reference to this 'Caution wanted to ban us' and 'Caution is doing this and that' - I rarely ever make any decision alone without the general consensus of the Board or whatever usergroup is assigned. Are there some people I wouldn't mind banning? Hellllllllllllll yeah. Do I randomly ban them? No - once again, you disagreeing with a ban reason =/= it's 'just because'. If that were the case, I would literally just say 'yeah I'm banning them just because'. One of us usually pulls the short end of the straw and has to deliver the news or make some sort of action, and that Board member is automatically associated with that specific decision. For example, @Nimmy has been trying to bait some sort of response out of me in the CB - Nimmy and I are not friends, has been warned about this, and yet continues to do so. If I wanted to ban him, I would literally just log into the back end and change his user group to 'Banned Users'. It takes 30 seconds of time to remove someone from the community indefinitely. Someone may not like or respect me, but I will always be straight up with you, 100% of the time, and I actually have archived threads here to support what I am saying.

It takes a serious 'dedicated leader' to not only turn what was quoted above into the endless amount of garbage that was posted, but also to convince a following of people that I am living in the Wild West that is SG, banning whoever I want, ignoring whatever evidence I want, and just going about my day. 99% percent of the decisions here have some sort of trail associated with them, including the ones that got some people banned numerous times from this community by numerous different staff members at different points in time. I'm not the nicest person in the entire world, but I'm the same person who donated a months worth of donations to support a fellow members hospital expenses when they had fallen on hard times. That's actually one of the few decisions I did get to make on my own. I'm also the same person who defends some of you guys behind closed doors harder than you defend yourselves in public, even when you don't see it.

If you guys want to go over and join that community, then by all means, you do what you feel is best. I think you guys are getting conned, but you do whatever you want. It was originally meant to be a 'Well-Wishing' post, but because of the retaliatory post that was made by the leader of that community, I am left with no choice but to handle any and all actions against Steam-Gamers led by members of that community as one, and thus will be dealt with harshly. If you are a member of that community and you come here to troll, raid, bait, etc., in any way on what is deemed on behalf of that community, whether sanctioned or not by their higher staff, will be handled immediately and harshly. I did not want it to come to this, but the public condoning of poaching members and further fuming an 'us vs. them' scenario has left me with no choice. ZombieMurder / Steamgamers / Steam-Gamers has been my baby for 4 years now, and having been a member of the servers / forums for well over a decade, I will do anything and everything to protect it.

This back and forth thing between the two of us is done - I just wanted an opportunity to publicly denounce the amount of garbage that I read, but I do not care to get into a back and forth 'yeah huh, nuh uh'. If you genuinely think that I run around banning users just because, put up a 'Pedophiles Welcome' sign, go into meetings like a dad who gets drunk and beats his wife and kids, etc., then you are entitled to your way of thought. I don't really think I would be able to sustain a Board of Directors team longer than a few months, if that were the case. I mean hell, at that point, why even have a Board of Directors team? I'd just do whatever I wanted to do. I'm not a perfect leader nor perfect person, but the amount of accusations tossed out with zero accountability are humorous, at best.

• Like 26
Edited by Caution

Reply to Thread