A Steam Game
    Price?
    30$ CSGO Skins

Elemental
    SG Elite
    Friendly warning; you really don't want DayZ :/
    Worst buy I ever made.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elemental For This Useful Post:
    All Ts (10-02-2016), BloodyKiller (10-02-2016), Stunningjam (10-02-2016)

All Ts
    Banned
    Banned

(long time ArmA 2, DayZ, Arma 3 player here)

Played DayZ the other day to see if it was still a piece of complete garbage anymore, walked into a barn and got slingshot lagged out and died after 30 minutes of running.

You do NOT want this game.

(i can however suggest ArmA 3 for its Exile mod)

SkinnyDips
    SG Regular
    DayZ is an amazing game. Emmersive, realistic, an edge of your seat game. People just join the bandwagon to say this game is bad when they havnt really played it. Every city, military base, heli crash you go to gives you this feeling where you are so scared. You dont get this feeling in many other games. The bugs are even that much of an interference. This game is so detailed in every aspect. The map is huge, and probably one of the most beutiful maps ive ever played on in a game. This game is worth it.

Jake
    Legends
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    DayZ is an amazing game. Emmersive, realistic, an edge of your seat game. People just join the bandwagon to say this game is bad when they havnt really played it.
    Not really, check the steam pages of the guys who just commented, they own the games. Also, game runs awful, is buggy, desync, and early access.

SkinnyDips
    SG Regular
    Having 100 hours, i have only died once from a bug. The game runs incredibly smooth.

Elemental
    SG Elite
    DayZ is an amazing game. Emmersive, realistic, an edge of your seat game. People just join the bandwagon to say this game is bad when they havnt really played it.
    Sure, if you call glitching through everything, lagging around, instead of walking around Immersive and realistic.
    If you consider waiting to see if you will survive your clusterfuck encounter of glitches, lag and zombies "edge of your seat".
    If you think a game that is overall boring, extremely poorly made and a quick money-grab to get in on the zombie hype an "Amazing" game.
    And, of course, if you don't mind the fact that it's still an early access game released on Dec 16, 2013 and will most likely never reach the point of where it's no longer an early access beta game, just like any of the other "survival hype money-grab" games out there.

Then indeed, this is the game for you.

All Ts
    Banned
    Banned

DayZ is an amazing game. Emmersive, realistic, an edge of your seat game. People just join the bandwagon to say this game is bad when they havnt really played it. Every city, military base, heli crash you go to gives you this feeling where you are so scared. You dont get this feeling in many other games. The bugs are even that much of an interference. This game is so detailed in every aspect. The map is huge, and probably one of the most beutiful maps ive ever played on in a game. This game is worth it.
    I'm sorry but this is complete and utter bullshit. I used to live on ALL Survival games (Rust, H1Z1, DayZ, ArmA:2 DayZ, WarZ, ArmA 3 Exile ect..)

I bought this game ON RELEASE DAY. I've played it every 6 months since and the bugs are fucking horrific.

Nothing this game has done is special. This game is a complete disgrace to ArmA 2 : DayZ Mod.

SkinnyDips
    SG Regular
    I guess I've just had a very different experience. I've experienced next to no problems with this game, except for the messed up zombie hit boxes, and the toxic people who play it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SkinnyDips For This Useful Post:
    fantastic (10-02-2016)

fantastic
    Server Administrator
    I really disagree with the comments that are made.

DayZ at this point shouldn't even be considered a "game" persay, it's still in alpha and you guys are judging it as if it's a full release. It takes a good computer to run it, as it's poorly optimized. I've poured in hundreds of hours into the game, and even though the bugs and random deaths make me rage just as much as it makes you rage, I still love the game for what it is. I remember being shit-scared on the first night on DayZ, the creep down the spine when you hear footsteps in the building beside yours, the jittery feeling of glee you get when you spot a truck in a town, but your heart drops because you see a group of bandits beside the truck. When you crouch and crawl on the ground in a military base, when you scope in and headshot someone from 800m away. There are bugs, yes. That's why the game has so many warnings on its store page, and even in-game. But my $30 was worth it. Buy it if you're willing to give it a chance, but stay away from it if you aren't. You'll only cause headaches for those who play and for yourself.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fantastic For This Useful Post:
    SkinnyDips (10-03-2016)