? servers

? players online

Story Time Contest!

• Content Count:  2262

Nihon Kabure: Steamu-Gema no Monogatari

This story begins on a windy morning with a boy, waiting for his bus right outside his house.

It’s the first day of the new school year but this boy is not scared, he is brave and courageous*since he has his girlfriend with him as emotional support.

Now even though his girlfriend is Japanese and doesn’t speak at all, he loves her with all of his heart.

Everyone told him that she isn’t good for him, claiming she is just a body pillow, but Frostbitten refuses to give in what they say. He loves her so much, he even stitches on new clothes for her and makes her “love-bento’s”.

Frostbitten sees the school bus and right before the bus stops at his feet he kisses his girlfriend, giving him and her the courage to go to this new school.

He steps in the bus and notices there is only one other boy on it. Frostbitten decides to go and sit on the other side of the boy and says a friendly “Ohayou” to the boy. Now right after frostbitten said it he realises he said hello in japanese and he tried to correct it.

But this boy is no ordinary boy since he said “Ohayou” as well. They instantly recognise each other as “nihon kabure” and start talking about the wonders and tales of anime and manga. Frostbitten and his girlfriend both had made a great first best friend this day.

A boy called Leon Mordecai, a friend for life in which he will have great adventures with.

Since they will both dump their girlfriends and start dating each other and of course there are tentacles involved.

Oh boy the tales that they will create together, its not even safe to tell all of them.

But if you’re interested, stay tuned for more tales of Nihon Kabure: Steamu-Gema no Monogatari...

So uhm... ill just go kill myself right now, I've been laughing way to hard with this.

NEWS! The most anticipated short story "Nihon Kabure: Steamu-Gema no Monogatari " will be animated in this season and released in 2017!

Tags: Romance, Mystery, BL, Tentacles, Hentai

Endorsed by FrostBitten

• Content Count:  5055

So after much of @Frostbitten being triggered like a good little weeaboo and reading everyone's stories, we have finally selected our winners for the story time contest! Below are the top 3 stories both Frostbitten and I decided on:

First Place: @shoiep (Weeb Fantasy)

Second Place: @Minus (Second Chances)

Third Place: @Suri (Nihon Kabure: Steamu-Gema no Monogatari)

Thanks for everyone for participating and Frostbitten for helping judge with me!

*Winners need to PM me in order to receive their prizes.*

• Like 5
Edited by Leon Mordecai
Cuz Minus is a meanie :/

Reply to Thread