? servers

? players online

Prop Hunt/Hide and Seek

• Content Count:  2730

I think it would be cool to have a prop hunt server or prop hunt event. I see a lot of youtubers playing it in GMod, so I thought to myself how that sounds like a good idea.

My worries about it is I've never seen a csgo prop hunt sever before. I was looking around trying to find a good pulgin that might work, but most everything came back to this link:

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=241292

I hope other people like this idea and want to see it in game.

• Content Count:  3740

The first prophunt event that I hosted in April 2016 was a huge success, the entire event lasted almost 8 hours with 20+ players connected to the server at all times. The second one I hosted in June 2016 wasn't nearly as successful as the first one, only lasting about 3-4 hours (fuck you Overwatch :bird:).

There will be a next one most likely, but I'm going to hold off a little longer in an effort to build more interest. I'll be aiming for sometime in Fall 2016, and I'm not even sure if it's going to be a prophunt event (might be Hide n' Seek, we'll see).

• Content Count:  1026

There will be a next one most likely, but I'm going to hold off a little longer in an effort to build more interest. I'll be aiming for sometime in Fall 2016, and I'm not even sure if it's going to be a prophunt event (might be Hide n' Seek, we'll see).

Either way it should be a good time! Hide and seek would probably die within the first few hours though, in my opinion.

Reply to Thread