? servers

? players online

Steam-Gamers Fantasy football league?

• Content Count:  3052

Looking to see if people would be interested in doing a FFL. Looking for 8-12 people ideally. If you are interested, post below. Also, if you have a website that you prefer to use, let me know(NFL.com/yahoo/ESPN..etc)

I will be providing prizes..(not sure what yet though)

Players:

1. Labarr
  2. WavY
  3. BluePhoenix
  4. Eskomo
  5. Ngo
  6. Goku
  7. Nuclear Onion
  8. Delirium

• Like 1
Edited by Labarr

I'm down and I prefer CBS because they have articles and power rankings on your teams

I would possibly do it but only if it were ESPN because I'm already doing a money league with my friends for the Barclays Premier League for soccer.

I'd be down if you can get enough players.

Well there are 5 of us so far. Hopefully we can get 3 more Atleast. Would like to do the draft around end of August

• Content Count:  2589

Been kinda back and forth on whether I wanted to do this or not but fuck it why not. Been awhile since I played fantasy but I'll play.

Sidenote if anyone was planning on playing madden on Xbox one, HMU. Was going to do a league with @Nuclear Onion but he bailed on me :(

Been kinda back and forth on whether I wanted to do this or not but fuck it why not. Been awhile since I played fantasy but I'll play.

Sidenote if anyone was planning on playing madden on Xbox one, HMU. Was going to do a league with @Nuclear Onion but he bailed on me :(

Gonna be a pretty relax league. The only thing I real want everyone to take seriously is the actual draft. Once the league starts you can really only check it once a week. :d(

Reply to Thread