jb_blank_b4 removal

• Content Count:  5674

Map Removal

Full map name

jb_blank_b4

Type of map

Jail Break

Why should we remove it

First off, it's bright as fuck. As CT, you don't even get to choose your own guns to use. Not many people enjoy the map and I think it should be removed.

• Content Count:  2589

Will have to look at it again to see if I can think of anything else, but off the top of my head my main two issues with this map is it is way too white/bright, and it is way too open. If I recall correctly, the map is one giant ass open landscape. The few times I was on the server when the map was played, I don't seem to recall many people liking it.

Personally I think it is a crappy version of clouds, which granted the map maker is the same.

• Content Count:  1546

idk I kinda like this map!! I like the fact that you can't choose your own guns like who wants to see an awper every round?

This map offers a lot of way to rebel for the Ts and it's nice and wide for CTs to know what's going on.

OKAY TRUTHFULLY I REALLY LIKE THIS MAP PLS DONT REMOVE IT LIKE YOU COULD TRANSFORM INTO A TREE FOR GODS SAKE

• Content Count:  1420

Imo, this is a good meme map. On the other hand rebelling is harder than breaking a rock with your bare hands, the map is boring, it looks horrible and the map is also just one big block with skybox texture on everything except the floor. Whoever build this map didnt spend any time on making it good and fun to play.

Reply to Thread