? servers

? players online

Arma 3 Roleplay/wasteland server?

• Content Count:  43

An Altis or Tanoa or Takistan life server and/or a wasteland server would be pretty rad. Whenever I look to join a rp server on arma 3 they're almost always nearly full so the players are there and Wasteland is such a fun game mode. You can build bases and raid each other's sorta like rust but with way more firepower and easier server events

Edited by XeNo

• Content Count:  742

Although this is a great idea and I do enjoy Altis a hell lot, I feel as if our player base isn't geared towards a game such as Arma 3, where the player base is somewhat exclusive. Events and such may be possible but I don't think we've got enough interest so far to dedicate a server to it considering we're still running through a few things. I might rent/buy one for a month personally (considering I was thinking of doing so with friends anyways) to see how well it goes if enough interest is expressed but I still prefer Arma 2: OA :larry:

That's just my 2 cents tho

Edited by MyHobos

• Content Count:  6465

Arma 3 just isn't in our playerbase to populate. Unfortunately we won't have the playerbase/server space to support one of our own any time soon.

Reply to Thread