? servers

? players online

Surfing

• Content Count:  59

So I've been latley not active on MG but mainly on surfing and PB and the reason is family problems and other reasons, but once I got hooked on surfing ive noticed that I reached my way to 60 points becoming an [EXPERT] and randomly leaving the game and joining I lose points! I asked alot of admins and they don't know whats going on but they always tell me it maybe because people are beating your score but I don't think thats correct because you dont lose POINTS! I went from 60 points to 20 to [sKILLED] which I worked extremely hard for [EXPERT] and I really don't understand why? A good example is I did a few maps and won 10 points leading me to [EXPERIENCED] then I left fixed my volume and joined back and I lost my rank again stuck at 20 with [sKILLED] Please explain to me why this is happening or fix it...

People tell me @R3TROATTACK take them :heh:

Alot of people told me to say this in my complaint- #BlameRetro2k16 :heh:

• Content Count:  1056

So I've been latley not active on MG but mainly on surfing and PB and the reason is family problems and other reasons, but once I got hooked on surfing ive noticed that I reached my way to 60 points becoming an [EXPERT] and randomly leaving the game and joining I lose points! I asked alot of admins and they don't know whats going on but they always tell me it maybe because people are beating your score but I don't think thats correct because you dont lose POINTS! I went from 60 points to 20 to [sKILLED] which I worked extremely hard for [EXPERT] and I really don't understand why? A good example is I did a few maps and won 10 points leading me to [EXPERIENCED] then I left fixed my volume and joined back and I lost my rank again stuck at 20 with [sKILLED] Please explain to me why this is happening or fix it...

People tell me @ReTro take them :heh:

Alot of people told me to say this in my complaint- #BlaimeRetro2k16 :heh:

#BlameRetro

• Content Count:  1396

Time to finally make a post on this since I'm tired of being asked about ranks every 5 minutes.

Rankings are not accurate on when you beat the map(the calculation just decides fuck life basically), when you rejoin/map changes your point will be calculated to the correct thing.Rankings are not based off your points its based off of your percentile aka rank/total.

Now if we could all stop bugging me about ranks that would be nice :)

• Like 6

• Content Count:  2693

Like any other plugin they implement there's bound to be some bugs.

This is the 3rd time you've necrobumped a very old post. Are you even reading the threads? All of this info is irrelevant now as the server is vastly different. You don't lose any points. The rank titles are COMPLETELY different. Please stop posting on very old posts. My anger is insurmountable.

• Like 14

Reply to Thread