? servers

? players online

Rocket League Tournament - Discussion Thread

• Content Count:  1612

So who's going to play Spartan & Bread? :bird:

Well, it's almost been a year. Might as well finish so we can start another tournament. Then me and R3TRO can actually figure out a decent time to MAKE. THIS. WORK.

• Content Count:  4960

Well, it's almost been a year. Might as well finish so we can start another tournament. Then me and R3TRO can actually figure out a decent time to MAKE. THIS. WORK.

What was the reason for the delay in the first place?

• Content Count:  2230

What was the reason for the delay in the first place?

The semi final was delayed, we couldn't seem to get a time where everyone was online. I then went on holiday for 2 weeks and as soon as I got back bloodykiller went on holiday for 2 weeks and then another week and a half or so. When this finally got done and the final was the only thing needing to be played the following happened:

Sorry guys I'm gona be gone for 2 years. I got accepted as an exchange student in Kenya and will be attending to the needs of starving children in my spare time.

Don't worry I'll play the tournament out when I get back.

And here we are, the 2 years aren't up c:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4960

The semi final was delayed, we couldn't seem to get a time where everyone was online. I then went on holiday for 2 weeks and as soon as I got back bloodykiller went on holiday for 2 weeks and then another week and a half or so. When this finally got done and the final was the only thing needing to be played the following happened:

And here we are, the 2 years aren't up c:

Team @Spartan forfeits.

Ez pz, play the Final :)

• Content Count:  4550

U Wot m8?

It hasn't even been a year yet and you guys telling me to forfeit? How does it feel mates to make me and Bread wait? I'm ruthless.

Anyway, I'll play it whenever tbh just fucking message me on steam I'm on the computer like literally every fucking day lol.

Also, I'm still playing ranked since I last made the post so....

• Content Count:  6759

It hasn't even been a year yet and you guys telling me to forfeit? How does it feel mates to make me and Bread wait? I'm ruthless.

Anyway, I'll play it whenever tbh just fucking message me on steam I'm on the computer like literally every fucking day lol.

Also, I'm still playing ranked since I last made the post so....

ITS NOT 2 YEARS YET GOD DAMN IT

Reply to Thread