? servers

? players online

Welcome to 2016!

• Content Count:  11501

Hello everyone!

Another year has passed here at SG, and we are stronger than ever. I've held this spot as President for about a year, and we are in a much better spot now, both financially and population-wise (not because Spartan did a bad job as a PO - because he did a great job -, but because we were facing a huge financial hardship during 2014-2015).

2015 had some significant changes in it: Spartan stepping down to TA, us getting away from our previous owner, moving domains, countless server changes and updates, community changes, etc. I want to thank all of you for weathering through the storm on the occasions where things were looking a little dark. Now that we have had subscriber up and running for a year, I can not even begin to describe to you all how much better of a position we are in. We have the ability to upgrade our servers freely based upon our needs, and even put forward a monthly raffle to give back to our users. So thank you to all of those who have donated to this community & helped keep it alive.

You guys have probably not seen a lot of me during the past month - 2 months. I've been extremely busy as of late, exiting the Marine Corps and moving forward into a new house and a new job. Some of the donations that have come in the past week have been late being confirmed, but they should all be good now. My apologies, but I really haven't had the time to sit down and confirm everything. Your subscriber donations will be good from the day that it was confirmed, not from the day you donated...so do not think that you are losing out on days of subscriber. I've got my internet up and running now, but still am busy setting up the house as well as working / going to school. With that being said, I'm still around. I'm always looking for ways to get us advertised and save us money on our current features that we pay for. It will be a few weeks before my server activity comes back, but I'm back around, for the most part.

So once again, thank you all for keeping our community up and running. I could not run this place alone, and my BD / AO / TA staff do an amazing job making sure everything is running smoothly. If you guys have any suggestions / ideas, make sure to bring them up. I'd like for us to have community meetings more often, so expect more of those. And, as always, keep your eyes open for new features / servers we will be bringing to SG. If you have any questions / comments / concerns, you guys can hit me up.

Keep supporting the mother fucking community.

• Like 33
Edited by Caution

Reply to Thread