? servers

? players online

Happy new year Steam-Gamers!

• Content Count:  8754

happy-new-year-201-enough-meme-5999.jpg

From all of the staff, happy new year to everyone here at SG! May your year be filled with love, laughter, happiness and dank memes. :^)

For 2016, I have a cool idea to test out to see if it goes anywhere. By the time next New Year's Eve rolls around, it'd be sweet to have a sort of "2016 montage" of what's happened in SG since January 1st - even if it's mostly dank. So, anytime you have a memorable moment to document (servers/forums/ts) send it over to me in a PM and I'll compile it all as it comes over the year. I hope this works out, but even if not it'll be fun to try.

Last but not least, I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who keeps this community going every single day - from Caution and the BDs up top, all the way down to the members at the base making our core. We're thriving in a way that I haven't seen in years, and it's all thanks to all of you guys that stick around and make SG what it is. Here's to a fantastic 2016!

mobile-hank04-shadow.png

• Like 14

• Content Count:  331

Last but not least, I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who keeps this community going every single day - from Caution and the BDs up top, all the way down to the members at the base making our core. We're thriving in a way that I haven't seen in years, and it's all thanks to all of you guys that stick around and make SG what it is. Here's to a fantastic 2016!

Pretty much this

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4960

Happy New Year to you all, I wish you all nothing but great moments with your Friends (in and out of SG), Family, ...

But mostly great times on the forums/servers and that SourceBans may be unused in 2016..

Nvm, let's make that 2017 :/

• Like 2

Reply to Thread