BA_Jail_Electric_VIP_CSGO removal

• Content Count:  11723

Map Removal

Full map name

BA_Jail_Electric_VIP_CSGO

Type of map

(CSGO) JailBreak

Why should we remove it

If you want to play Electric play Razor.

This map just promotes camping and offers nothing.

Map has a KOS teleport to the strip club.

One way window.

It's just not a good map, if you want to play electric play razor

Edited by Metal

• Content Count:  989

NOPE, closest thing that I can have that reminds of electric global, just beacon the CT'S that camp there, and the 1 way is available to both CT and T side. While I was on JB today, there were around 6 times where the last CT was in a one way, every single time I beaconed him and he was easily eliminated by the T's. Plus it's a very T sided map considering there is guns and teleporters everywhere, and it's always more fun when people actually want to rebel.

• Content Count:  4550

NOPE, closest thing that I can have that reminds of electric global, just beacon the CT'S that camp there, and the 1 way is available to both CT and T side. While I was on JB today, there were around 6 times where the last CT was in a one way, every single time I beaconed him and he was easily eliminated by the T's. Plus it's a very T sided map considering there is guns and teleporters everywhere, and it's always more fun when people actually want to rebel.

Have fun reading I'm going to bed.

No admins, no beacons.

Some admins don't want to beacon.

Some admins are the people camping the 1 way window. You expect them to beacon themselves? Good luck enforcing that.

I've seen 4 CTs camping that window that says 'no spread', 2 up top, 2 down bottom (no sexual pun intended pls). It is nigh on impossible to do anything as a single T to rebel if you are spotted there, even by a single CT. Not to mention the door at the bottom needs to be opened and if a CT is on the ladder he can just go down and shoot anyone. I would argue this single spot alone is enough to warrent a removal. It's stupidly over powered and unnecessary.

Not to mention there's another one way window in the kitchen the CT can camp if he wants, preventing anything being done in there pretty much to rebel.

Moving on from one way windows... there's a secret teleport that, again, multiple CTs go to to just camp and frag anyone that comes through because you know, it's a teleporter, and you've probably lost control of the entire shite map and now you have nowhere else to go. That is assuming a T knows about it, elsewise we just get the round being stalled out for the remainder of the round. Why did the map maker even think this was a good idea.

Now let's talk about how this map is T sided. Guns? I suppose there's a USP in 1 or 2 cells, a mac 10 in the kitchen, a deagle on fountain, usp in the sauna I think. Frankly I don't know all the gun locations for Ts but it makes little difference. Any decent CT will do 1 of 3 things at the start of the round:

1) They'll run straight into kitchen which is literally 10ft away from armoury doors. This removes any chance of a T teleporting there and getting anything done, and they'll prob remove the mac 10 if they choose to too. Sure a T can use the teleport later but by that point you're hoping to not get spotted as you open a door so you can spray a mac 10 of all guns into a CTs back.

2) They'll run to the football field which isn't any further than the kitchen, and prevent anyone from teleporting there, not that anyone does because it's absolutely pointless unless there's a gun somewhere I don't know about.

3) They'll stand behind the 1st cell giving orders, which eliminates any chance of the gun in sauna, fountain, kitchen, or anywhere else, being picked up.

As far as I know, there are like what, 4 teleports. 1 to the armoury which is super risky at any time, 1 to the kitchen which I've already talked about, 1 to football field which is useless, and 1 other I can't remember. Literally all the guns and teleports in this map are terrible.

And then you have the vents. The vent in big cage and the corner vent under the armoury window essentially lead to the same place, which makes it super easy for a CT to just watch that vent and kill anyone who goes in. There's always 1 CT doing this, or at the least still in armoury or the window. Even if you can somehow get into the armoury undetected, you have to go out the main doors which is risky, or back to the window which is the most likely avenue of success as a T. It's still difficult. The vent from VIP to the dodgeball thing is just as useless. Not much to get in the pool, no guns or teleports as far as I know of. The vent in pool just leads to the shower room which hasn't got anything in except a nade?

The dodgeball thing is also broke.

The map lacks any diversity in what can be done. CT orders usually consist of pool, big cage, soccer. Very rare anything else is done because they're so freaking boring. Sending all Ts to iso is terrible. Sauna has a gun in, and would probably be removed beforehand or if not, its still a single pistol in the middle of a bunch of Ts in a woodon box. Kitchen again, has a gun and would be removed beforehand or someones camping the one way window.

Like how many more reasons do I have to give for this map to be removed. What is even good? The design is terrible. It's bland, unoriginal. The architecture is flawed and poorly constructed. CTs are massively overpowered which a little knowledge of the map.

I seriously hate when justifications for keeping maps are nostalgia, especially when the map is complete and utter shit.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  989

Have fun reading I'm going to bed.

No admins, no beacons.

Some admins don't want to beacon.

Some admins are the people camping the 1 way window. You expect them to beacon themselves? Good luck enforcing that.

I've seen 4 CTs camping that window that says 'no spread', 2 up top, 2 down bottom (no sexual pun intended pls). It is nigh on impossible to do anything as a single T to rebel if you are spotted there, even by a single CT. Not to mention the door at the bottom needs to be opened and if a CT is on the ladder he can just go down and shoot anyone. I would argue this single spot alone is enough to warrent a removal. It's stupidly over powered and unnecessary.

Not to mention there's another one way window in the kitchen the CT can camp if he wants, preventing anything being done in there pretty much to rebel.

Moving on from one way windows... there's a secret teleport that, again, multiple CTs go to to just camp and frag anyone that comes through because you know, it's a teleporter, and you've probably lost control of the entire shite map and now you have nowhere else to go. That is assuming a T knows about it, elsewise we just get the round being stalled out for the remainder of the round. Why did the map maker even think this was a good idea.

Now let's talk about how this map is T sided. Guns? I suppose there's a USP in 1 or 2 cells, a mac 10 in the kitchen, a deagle on fountain, usp in the sauna I think. Frankly I don't know all the gun locations for Ts but it makes little difference. Any decent CT will do 1 of 3 things at the start of the round:

1) They'll run straight into kitchen which is literally 10ft away from armoury doors. This removes any chance of a T teleporting there and getting anything done, and they'll prob remove the mac 10 if they choose to too. Sure a T can use the teleport later but by that point you're hoping to not get spotted as you open a door so you can spray a mac 10 of all guns into a CTs back.

2) They'll run to the football field which isn't any further than the kitchen, and prevent anyone from teleporting there, not that anyone does because it's absolutely pointless unless there's a gun somewhere I don't know about.

3) They'll stand behind the 1st cell giving orders, which eliminates any chance of the gun in sauna, fountain, kitchen, or anywhere else, being picked up.

As far as I know, there are like what, 4 teleports. 1 to the armoury which is super risky at any time, 1 to the kitchen which I've already talked about, 1 to football field which is useless, and 1 other I can't remember. Literally all the guns and teleports in this map are terrible.

And then you have the vents. The vent in big cage and the corner vent under the armoury window essentially lead to the same place, which makes it super easy for a CT to just watch that vent and kill anyone who goes in. There's always 1 CT doing this, or at the least still in armoury or the window. Even if you can somehow get into the armoury undetected, you have to go out the main doors which is risky, or back to the window which is the most likely avenue of success as a T. It's still difficult. The vent from VIP to the dodgeball thing is just as useless. Not much to get in the pool, no guns or teleports as far as I know of. The vent in pool just leads to the shower room which hasn't got anything in except a nade?

The dodgeball thing is also broke.

The map lacks any diversity in what can be done. CT orders usually consist of pool, big cage, soccer. Very rare anything else is done because they're so freaking boring. Sending all Ts to iso is terrible. Sauna has a gun in, and would probably be removed beforehand or if not, its still a single pistol in the middle of a bunch of Ts in a woodon box. Kitchen again, has a gun and would be removed beforehand or someones camping the one way window.

Like how many more reasons do I have to give for this map to be removed. What is even good? The design is terrible. It's bland, unoriginal. The architecture is flawed and poorly constructed. CTs are massively overpowered which a little knowledge of the map.

I seriously hate when justifications for keeping maps are nostalgia, especially when the map is complete and utter shit.

In the case of admins not beaconing themselves, if I'm personally camping in a one way as last or even with a few left, I've either just let them kill me, or beaconed myself for them. If the other admins don't apply those rules to themselves or other admins don't take care of it that's a fault in them.

And concerning the fact you said CT'S can always beat them to the one-ways, that's not true at all. The T in isolation can break out of isolation and open cells way ahead of CT'S to even be able to get out of armory. Also considering if you spawn in lower VIP you can go in the vent grab a deage, take the vent out of vip and go in the 1 way cell, already gives the T side a huge advantage.

And as for the football teleport it isn't useless, there's an AWP you can get in a matter of seconds and already be ready before the CT side expects it, it's a matter of movement. There are also 3 deagles in the general pool area, 1 in showers, 1 in the vents, 1 in the yard, and if any CT goes to either the vents or yard they pretty much screw themselves over and give the T's a free primary.

Most of the player count always votes for this map, so whether a few people here disagree the majority of players that aren't registered on the forums enjoy playing that map, as do I. I understand that there isn't much to do, but that's up to the CT'S to make the map enjoyable and fun, and if anyone gives the orders to go a place and stay there for the entirety of the round I usually instruct them that they can't do that for the entire round. Granted if there is a T stopping the CT side by say rebelling and the CT'S don't want to worry about all the T's running around while there is a rebeller somewhere that's understandable.

The case which I'm talking about is when a player was in the 1 way window, and I sent all the T's to pool, no CT'S could be out watching the T's because they would just get shot down, and if the T's were sent to go somewhere they could just easily slide into anywhere they wanted to get weapons basically turning said round into a war day.

This map is a fun map, it's a matter of whether people know how to play it, I have an easy time on T side killing the CT'S it doesn't take much on my side besides timing and the ability to somewhat aim.

EDIT - bread stole my edit reason, so I'll put it here. BREAD IS GAY.

• Like 1
Edited by Ayjin
rawr actually did something useful