? servers

? players online

Votekick

• Content Count:  422

I have recently been encountering many Freekillers or Griefers in general, calling an admin is the best resort. But for everyone I feel like a backup plan is good too. Yes I am talking about a votekick, when your playing with Freekillers the game isn't fun anymore, it just wastes the the time of the players trying to have a good time. Now the votekick can be managed properly, the vote wont neccesarily be unanimous but it shouldn't be 50/50 either. A good 3/4 or 4/5 ratio could be enough to bring order to the court. This is just my opinion

• Content Count:  2589

Vote kick is something that's been discussed many times and always ends in the same manner. It can be easily abused and there's nothing to stop someone from just reconnecting. I've suggested in the past making the power to vote kick a subscriber perk, but it was pointed out that's just making it a weaker paid admin, and still leaves the issue of them just coming back.

In the end, best thing to do is just get an admin, or demo and file a complaint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  540

Played too many JB servers where people just kicked others for various unneeded reasons. Basically just asking for people to abuse the command. If someone is breaking rules, just take the time to make a valid player complaint with proof.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.