? servers

? players online

Jailbreak Crash & Error Reporting

• Content Count:  614

I kepp getting this studder lag and it frezzes up and plays like the last noise played through my headset and I have to alt tab to get csgo to work it doesn't happen on comp why plz help me asap 3026056032

I think this should be in tech talk, not this section. This would be a problem regarding your own P.C./Laptop. I've been on the servers for many hours every week and I've never had this problem. Only other thing I can think of would be your ping/frames. P.S. this is a crash/error reporting log, not your personal diary.

Edited by Rhyzhe

• Content Count:  622

Date of crash: 10/9/17

9:01 P.M.

Map that was being played: ba_jail_electric_revamp_f1

Number of people in the server: about 20-25

Any errors or unusual messages displayed in console or in game chat?

-

Additional Information: I don't know about others, but for me, I wasn't only disconnected from the server but my CS:GO also crashed and closed out.

Edited by Davie

• Content Count:  697

06/27/18

jb_coast_v2b

N/A

While doing the flying mini gun secret on coast i was killed as a ct on it now this allows no one to get back on it but the problem arises that your player model state is change to invisible except for your cosmetics on it unless you get off it your state is never change back so you're invisible. So while being killed your state never changes to visible so when you spawn you are invisible (this works for T too) and if you remove your cosmetics this provides a game breaking glitch if done properly to be on t or ct while invisible to slip away from ct's and kill them all with out them knowing or to watch the t's form where they can't see you it is a very small glitch only me and a few number of people know how to do the secret and and even fewer know how to do the glitch but if it gets well know it could be a problem.

(skip this section if you know how to do the secret)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How to do the secret.

First you need to go behind cell stairs there will be a flash bang and a HE grenade.

Second you need to go to the office in the armory.

Third you need to throw the HE grenade at the paintings' mouth.

this will turn the mouth upside down if it didn't rotate you missed it try again.

Fourth on the conference table a platform will come down make sure you are not on the table to not block it, it will not come down again until next round f you are under it.

Fifth go on the platform and stay on it until it rises you up into the attic revealing the mini gun secret.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

there are a couple possible fixes i thought of

1. block off the secret at the rising platform in the office

2. have the state of every player change to visible at the start of every round on that map

3. change the properties of the mini gun secret to never change you to invisible

that's all i could come up with so i hope this helps

Sincerely, Loki

Edited by Lokibelowkey

• Content Count:  930

2018-9-29

jb_moonjail_v1

no

the server just loaded the map and there was a ct in my cell when i spawned.

All of ther servers have been having this problem i believe it is a valve issue that will be fixed asap.

• Content Count:  712

November 3-4 2018

Usually when you get kills as a T you receive points for the !rank leaderboard. One kill as a T = 1 point. However during the past few days whenever I knifed CTs, it would not give me points but it would give me points when I killed them with a gun. Here is a screenshot I took of this happening:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18632[/ATTACH]

Shown in the chat (I'm haxer), I was killed by Blake who was a CT at the time (so obviously I'm a T). If you look above it it says "haxer (7442) got 0 points for killing Artimese (114)" and below it saying "+$750: Award for neutralizing an enemy with the Knife" which is proof that I killed him/her with my knife but I did not get any points. Like I said, this only occurred whenever I killed CTs with a knife and not a gun. Maybe @Soul can give some information about this too because he said he has the same problem.

Note: I asked a few people to help me test this out. When I got knifed it would say that they got a point for killing me and when Military king knifed a CT he said he got the point too.

Reply to Thread