? servers

? players online

Bring Minecraft back?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Bring Minecraft back?

• Yes
    • No
    • Possibly (comment on your suggestions)

Bring MC Back

• Content Count:  1076

Given i haven't played SG minecraft since like idk when the issue is for some reason people will either burn out real quick or just turn on each other. What i see happening here is people will put money into it and then only a few people will stick with it for more than like three months. I know a couple of times when i did want to get back into minecraft the server was basically all empty.

True, eventually you "win" the game and run out of stuff to do. You could combat this with expansion plugins like McMMO, Factions, and Tekkit or server resets/game changes but unfortunately Minecraft servers will eventually die with the exception of those massive servers like the Game of Thrones replica one. I do think it's much worth the money for the time it is popular. Then after x months or years when it dies down we can just cut the server off so no money is being wasted. Possibly people will get an itch for Minecraft after a long time like what's happening now and agree to help pay to start a new server, and then the cycle repeats.

• Content Count:  4960

Facebook was stalking me and for some reason this came now 50%off for servers from https://apexminecrafthosting.com/minecraft-hosting/

Making a server and funding it isn't the thing here, ask @SilentGuns

It's to keep it interesting and populated that's hard :/

Pixelmon Server anybody?

Earth to @BoM

Edited by Zaraki

• Content Count:  3205

N6ws3OPfWlw

It looks pretty interesting

YES!!

Gotta catch them all :O! ( dont know how to downloads mods and stuff )

:( too lazy for et

Same :|

• Content Count:  6465

Update on this:

We're working out some details and getting ideas together to possibly bring MC back. Not going to state 100% it's coming back just yet, but we are looking at seriously taking a look at how we would implement another MC.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread