? servers

? players online

OnePlus products

• Content Count:  1459

If you don't have the money to get a phone like the Nexus 6, HTC One (M8), or Galaxy S5, then go with this phone for sure. This phone is definitely an amazing fucking phone since its such a steal for the price, but the flag-ships out there are better in some ways, and not the other. Also, if you need a new phone now, then I recommend either the Nexus 6 or the One Plus One, but if you can wait some time, then just wait for the new Galaxy S6, or HTC One (M9) to be announced and then go from there.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  562

If you don't have the money to get a phone like the Nexus 6, HTC One (M8), or Galaxy S5, then go with this phone for sure. This phone is definitely an amazing fucking phone since its such a steal for the price, but the flag-ships out there are better in some ways, and not the other. Also, if you need a new phone now, then I recommend either the Nexus 6 or the One Plus One, but if you can wait some time, then just wait for the new Galaxy S6, or HTC One (M9) to be announced and then go from there.

id actually say teh same on the last bits here. wait for the new announcments that are just around the corner (as always). and you might end up with some summerdeal on a new phone. personally im just waiting on the new HTC (i hope, i really need a new phone)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1385

How are they better? I've read reviews that say that the Oneplus one pretty much triumphs over the others.

• Content Count:  884

My dad and a friend of mine both have one. So far, they both love it. It's an easy interface with freedom.

Basically if you have the cash to spend on it, I would if you're into Samsung's products (or Android in general). It is pretty big as well, about as big as my Note 3 if that bothers you though. I would say why not? With the personal and critical feedback both being positive, there doesn't seem to be much holding it back.

Samsung has pretty good phones, I just despise their interface/OS/features. They have so many features that almost no one uses, their interface/OS is very bright and annoying in my opinion. That's why I like HTC better because of their OS. It is very simple and clean, and there are some features, but instead of you not using most of them, you will probably use most. Also HTC has amazing front facing speakers, so just sayin.

But with the One Plus One, you get flagship specs, for the price of $350. So it is a steal and no one has found out the reason why their price is so low. I think its because of the OS that they use, which is called Cyanogenmod. And it is an OS where you can basically customize everything about it. You can buy skins on the app store and completely change the way your phone with look. I'm up for a new phone in June, and I'm have this problem too. I will either go with the i-Phone 6 Plus (not likely), the One Plus One, the Nexus 6, or the HTC One M9. The Galaxy S6 might end up being on that list as well if it really blows my mind, but from the leaks, so far, it hasn't impressed my enough to want it.

• Content Count:  2001

I have the OnePlus One. Let me start off first saying this is hands down the BEST phone i've ever owned. Feel free to ask away. I would go on about everything about it but it would take me to long.

Edit: Have the same one you are interested in. Had it about 6 months.

List:

Battery: Never have i got it to go below 50%. Im a heavy user so it has lots of screen time. Battery is the best i've ever had.

Camera: Sometimes it looks fuzzy, not sure if i have to tweak settings or not but im happy with it. Its a selfie machine with the front facing camera.

Apps: No crapware. Makes the phone very manageable.

Speaker: Moderately loud.

Touch screen: It feels amazing. It feels so natural and with very little effort i can navigate the screen.

Button lay out. Very simple Power button and volume. Sometimes is hard to tell where the top of the phone is because it doesn't really have a destination feature. (This is relevant when you reach in your pocket it for).

Screen: Display is gorgeous. Very high resolution.

Call quality: Nothing to amazing or too poor. Sometimes i have trouble hearing the person on the other end.

OS: Very simple. But you can change every little thing about it. especially if you root, which why would you it makes the phone better.

• Like 1
Edited by Jake

Reply to Thread