? servers

? players online

How long have you been playing PC games? / What's the 1st PC game you've ever played?

• Content Count:  95

MW2 , ah the memories and the fun times! best COD by far 2010

Edited by PHNX

• Content Count:  1952

Started playing in 2009 on CoolMathGames, Doom 3, and Card games online then in 2010, it progressed to ROTMG and 3-4 years later it became minecraft and in 2 years I started playing csgo and that's the game I've been rocking with ever since.

• Content Count:  1009

Started with club penguin. Then went to wizard101. Then went to Minecraft then went to dota 2 then CSGO. Started club penguin in around 2008-2009.

• Content Count:  11501

We mostly played N64...but we played PC a bit too. I was 5-7 or something like that, and there's a couple that blur together - but they were mostly LAN games that I played with my brother's, like Wolfenstein, Age of Empires (1 & 2), Empire Earth, and Age of Mythology. A couple games that weren't LAN that we played were Doom, Oregon Trail, Pajama Sam, Putt Putt Saves the Zoo, Hexen, Vampire: The Masquerade, and some other games that were around 95-98'' or so. We also played an MMO called Dark Age of Camelot, which I doubt any of you have heard of or played. It was a super fun fucking game, and was the only MMO I've ever played for longer than like three months (I get bored of most of them super quick, and I've played a good amount of them).

Reply to Thread