? servers

? players online

A SG mascot

• Content Count:  4798

We talked about this idea briefly in TS, about maybe getting a mascot for SG to add some humor to the site and make it more welcoming and fun. Let me give you an example by using Yotsuba ( the 4chan mascot):

T0vKKly.jpg

It does not have to be some anime style (though I would love to have a SG-tan), It can even be something like those elves from the steam sale. The character would convey different emotions depending on the page and situation or even have some art in the theme of each sub-forum)

I kind of want serious opinions from the community (no :larry: ) . We would just need to find an artist.

Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  1814

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13643[/ATTACH]

On a serious note do.

The SG mascot idea is from '09 back then people already talked about this and nobody made one as i can remember.

The idea was forgotten untill blackwhite already suggested as i can see and now again.

I would say people COME ON! go for it!

Lets see what kind of Mascotte you guys can build up and is funny too.

I know people should be encouraged to come with idea's to make this community great again and maby greater as it was before.

I stay positive :thumb:

• Content Count:  517

The SG mascot idea is from '09 back then people already talked about this and nobody made one as i can remember.

The idea was forgotten untill blackwhite already suggested as i can see and now again.

I remember loads of people in that thread wanting the gecko from Tangled, t'was weird.

• Content Count:  1064

We could always take pictures of Potatoes with different emotions and use those. After new years he fits the mascot tag nicely.

bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reply to Thread