? servers

? players online

FOOTBALL (AMERICAN) SEASON IS HERE!

• Content Count:  636

Anyone else excited? What's an interesting storyline you're looking forward to this season?

I'm looking forward to seeing the Patriots upgraded secondary and how the Cleveland Browns QB's play without Josh Gordon.

• Content Count:  1070

Ye wooo, I'm pumped! I've been a Broncos fan for a while now but right now is the best I've ever seen em and I don't know how long it will last with Peyton approaching retirement.

I know it's only the pre season but our team has looked pretty sharp in the first games so far, I really think our defence is much improved and hopefully back to level of 2012 when they were ranked top 5. Sucks that we've lost trevathan for at least the start of the year and I'm not too confident we have someone to adequately replace him, but our defence had lost 6 starters due to injuries by the end of the year last season so I think they'll be fine.

Should be a good year and anything less than a superbowl win will be a disappoinment for me.

• Content Count:  640

Well, I live in the mile high so broncos are a big here. But sadly since whatever they did last year they lost a ton of respect from everybody. I mean they made it all the way and just threw a game of nothing but pure shit I mean CMON wtf we were literally undefeated and by some miracle we get our asses kick in the last game. But hey the games are still fun to go too. We will see how this year turns out.

Reply to Thread