? servers

? players online

Get a Morbus server?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Get a Morbus server?

Replace Stronghold/Cinema with Morbus

• Content Count:  269

You guys are getting way ahead of yourselves. Setting up a Fretta server isn't as simple as it used to be because of GMod 13. All there is now is an unofficial port without a proper voting system, and Morbus wasn't even designed with Fretta in mind (unless you guys get it to work as the base, I don't know how it's going to work). This is a fair amount of work you guys are getting into.

Right. I was thinking that in the back of my head, but I figured I must have just missed an update.

• Content Count:  2947

I guess well just have to settle for a 24/7 morbus server... alright guys ive made my decision ill tell caution to work on it tomorrow. :trollface:

look at that support doe, replace dat stronghold with morbus.

• Content Count:  5063

Maybe replace cinema with morbus or the hidden. Seen notch play the hidden and it looks really fun! And i think we should keep stronghold depending on how populated it is. Stronghold was awesome the few times i played it!

If both servers is dead most of the time its probably best to change mod. Or consider killing gmod and only keep ttt! Garrys mod servers seem to be very hard to keep alive!

• Content Count:  3178

And i think we should keep stronghold depending on how populated it is. Stronghold was awesome the few times i played it!

Stronghold is dead. I still have to give it a decent funeral.

• Content Count:  1086

I've played morbus on another server and it was boring as fuck to me. Felt a lot slower than TTT. Stronghold should be taken down, but not for morbus. Maybe a different mod or just take it town and don't replace it. iunno.

• Content Count:  5063

Stronghold is dead. I still have to give it a decent funeral.

Better not kill it til i can join the funeral. I dont want all those hours for an awp to go to waste!

Reply to Thread