? servers

? players online

CS:GO Server

• Content Count:  1513

I stuck sourcemod on for the admin. RTV and nominate can be used, and I took a lot of the maps off the rotation. It only has dust, dust 2, nuke and inferno now. In honesty I don't think train is that good, and the cs maps needed removing. Aztec and militia are bollocks. I added gameme too.

If any other de_ maps need added let me know.

Please add train and mirage.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2686

Can we have block and friendly fire on?

No need for that, there's already plenty of chaos when playing a public game with a lot of players.

don't think train is that good, and the cs maps needed removing. Aztec and militia are bollocks. I added gameme too.

If any other de_ maps need added let me know.

A good replacement for the standard CS:GO train is de_train_ve. I personally don't care which one we use, I like all the versions but volcano's train seems to appeal to a lot of people.

As far as the scrim server goes, I'm quite interested in that myself. Although it would be a nice 140 ping for europeans at least we could get some SG inhouses going and possibly a tournament of some sort. I could host a 1vs1 aim map tournament provided we get a server and a decent amount of people are interested.

Please add train and mirage.

Ah yes, and mirage :p

also, csgo sub forum

Reply to Thread