? servers

? players online

There should be a rule against intentionally sabotaging your teammates.

• Content Count:  954

Having a primary = autokill

99% of the time a CT will catch the T with a primary and kill them right away.

Also, most Ts will start rebelling as soon as they get an AWP.

Having a secondary is kind of a gray area, but most people go with "warning shot + tell to drop"

And I've never, EVER seen anyone ever say that another person has gone into vent, literally ever.

I don't agree with making rule against snitching, generally those who snitch are thought of as massive dicks.

• Content Count:  1086

Snitching on guns is annoying, but it isn't my main concern. It's more about snitching on your location when you sneak off, which is when you're kill on sight. When the CTs would otherwise have no idea that you're out of their grasp and going for a weapon, and your teammate snitches on you, that action that your teammate took directly results in you dying, which is, as you say, teamkilling.

HOW? How is it fun for my teammate to take an action that directly results in me dying when I'm trying to do the objective? It doesn't matter if it's fun for the teamkiller. That's not how rules are made. It's "fun" to freekill, it's "fun" to teamkill, it's "fun" to do things to other people that negatively impact their experience but not yours.

i meant to write fine woops.

• Content Count:  1950

In my opinion this should be considered freekilling because you are essentially getting your teammates killed. From my understanding it is not teamkilling because the server is roleplay and the T giving away the location may receive benefits from such "snitching." So I am not sure if this will change but I still think that it should be teamkilling.

• Content Count:  7

Again, my concern isn't really the guns. That's an inconvenience that I could do without but not what I really care about.

And I've never, EVER seen anyone ever say that another person has gone into vent, literally ever.

You haven't seen it, so it doesn't happen? It happens to me a lot. I can name three different people in the past 24 hours who have given away my location directly resulting in me being killed.

I don't agree with making rule against snitching, generally those who snitch are thought of as massive dicks.

Generally people who freekill and do the more traditional form of teamkilling are thought of as massive dicks. That's why there are rules against it. Because it's a horrible thing to do that completely ruins someone else's fun. It's not fine. These people are intentionally doing something that negatively impacts their teammates. How can you defend that behaviour?

• Content Count:  11501

No, this will not be implemented as a rule. Not only would it have to be broken down even further as to what is considered 'team killing' (IE saying "He's somewhere over there" instead of "He's in the pool"), which would last forever, it's a somewhat RP server, and not every prisoner plays the rebel. After this, let's start punishing all players that don't rebel. It just starts spiraling towards rules and rules and rules that will have to be created, specific scenarios laid out, etc. There's a risk you take when you rebel, and CT's will usually offer free days to people that give up their rebelling teammates. It's part of the game.

So in the end, no, I'm not going to approve this to be listed as a rule as quite simply I feel it's a lot more complicated than 'oh that's team killing!'

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3056

Pretty much what Caution said, though there are those who constantly do it without getting encouraged to do it by the CTs. If they get out of hand doing so I usually tell them to stop and gag/mute them, since they ruin the gameplay(as they don't get the benefits for snitching, and just are general trolls).

But yeah, no need for new rules, as that would, in my opinion, fall under our no grieving/trolling/whatever rule.

• Content Count:  1513

What server have you been on? This literally happens on a daily basis, at least every 2-3 maps.

But yea this rule would be hard to enforce and is a silly rule.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  188

What server have you been on? This literally happens on a daily basis, at least every 2-3 maps.

But yea this rule would be hard to enforce and is a silly rule.

I've never come across this in my ~2 years as playing CT, but I would condone such action.

There are many players who constantly tell the CTs whenever one of their teammates has a gun, or where they are if they try to sneak off, or if they went in a vent, and so on - anything they can to prevent a successful rebellion. This is a team game, I do not feel it is conducive to good gameplay to allow terrorists to intentionally make their team lose every round. If they want to help the CTs win they should have to play as CT instead of ruining the experience for their teammates.

Top lel. daa.jpg

What? Are you on the right CSS community forum? Since when have T's ever come out with less round wins than CTs on our servers?

• Content Count:  1385

Playing hound dog does not equal team killing. Team killing is when your teammate does an action that directly leads to you dying. Me telling the CTS that X has a gun doesn't automatically lead to X dying, there's a procedure if Ts have a secondary gun.

If they don't know where the guy is, or if he has a gun and you tell them, he usually dies because of it, which is teamkilling.

• Content Count:  1187

Having a secondary is kind of a gray area, but most people go with "warning shot + tell to drop"

Like Neptune, said what server are you on? If i am just messing around and I see a teammate hop in a vent. Hell yea. I will tell a ct, but I usally go in the vent right after.

How is there a gray area with a pistol? Tell them to drop the gun, give them a few seconds. If they don't leg them, and repeat.

Reply to Thread