? servers

? players online

Post food that you make!

• Content Count:  1030

soooo Benny, you trynna cook me some good stuff

Sure. Consider it a congratulations for getting admin.

By the way, why do you always have the weirdest signature pictures?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  903

Sure. Consider it a congratulations for getting admin.

By the way, why do you always have the weirdest signature pictures?

It's a raccoon doing a trust fall off a 7 story building. He lived btw, raccoon hit the ground with a fat *Smack* then just got up and ran like nothin ever happened.

What some call weird, others call art

• Like 1
Edited by Mace

• Content Count:  2693

Been craving sandwiches so I had a shot at making grilled cheese with pepperoni and tomatos. I started off by toasting only one side of the toast and then when I was satisfied with the toasty-ness of it, I put them on a plate. I put the toasted side face down and layed a slice of pepperjack cheese on the untoasted side. On top of that I put on this Mexican blend which was something like cheddar, colby, and monterey jack. After that, I took a single slice of pepperoni and cut it up to fit the sammich. I put the tomatos ontop of the pepperoni and sprinkled garlic salt, black pepper, and basil flakes ontop of it. I then topped it off with more of the Mexican blend. I put the second slice of toast face down so that the toasted side would melt the cheese as I cooked it. I then buttered up the skillet again and toasted both sides. Came out really good. I ate one this morning and then another one when I got home from work. I ended up making like 4 in total for my dad, mom, and brother. I'm going to figure out some more ways to spice it up and make it different but this is it for now. I really enjoyed it.

KNHs2vSh.jpg

XeAKjBF.jpg

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1633

Took me about 90% of the pandemic to finally decide and try cooking some meals since my youtube feed is littered with cooking videos.

I think someone else did one of this guy's recipes, but I made Adam Ragusea's shrimp scampi.. and it turned out great. Never really tried celery leaf in something like this but the bitterness really balances out this dish. I'm going to be trying some more youtube recipes soon.

spacer.png

• Like 4

• Content Count:  3299

0JItPTT.jpg

Did some meal prep today after being a bit lazy over the last week, been working on my cooking skills during the pandemic and trying to widen my taste buds.

Home made turkey meatballs off here https://www.culinaryhill.com/turkey-meatballs/. Came out really good but wish I added a bit more salt.

Free based some sweet potato mash with cheese, parsley, butter, sour cream, minced garlic and balanced it out with salt and pepper at the end.

The best touch to this meal was a roommates green bean recipe. Roasted some thinly sliced garlic and almonds with olive oil on medium heat until they browned and became aromatic before adding some lightly cooked organic green beans to the pan to absorb all the flavor.

Overall the meal came out way better than I expected. Was originally gonna add some steamed broccoli to the meal but decided to save it for another night to avoid ruining the meals overall flavor profile.

• Like 10
Edited by Maniac

• Content Count:  468

LGqWuZN.jpg

So i was inspired by @Kieranto make my own Chicken and Parm Cuisine but with a twist . I didn't want the parmesan to affect the the amount of carbs in the spaghetti. I also didn't want the tomato from the sauce to affect the authenticity of the parmesan as well so i settled with ketchup instead. Do NOT DM me for the recipe 

• Like 11
Edited by thuxys

• Content Count:  1103

2 hours ago, thuxys said:

LGqWuZN.jpg

So i was inspired by @Kieranto make my own Chicken and Parm Cuisine but with a twist . I didn't want the parmesan to affect the the amount of carbs in the spaghetti. I also didn't want the tomato from the sauce to affect the authenticity of the parmesan as well so i settled with ketchup instead. Do NOT DM me for the recipe 

Thuxys is a simple man, with simple tastes

Reply to Thread