? servers

? players online

Post food that you make!

• Content Count:  353

My favorite home cooked dishes of 2018 part 3.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18843[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18844[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18845[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18846[/ATTACH]

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2693

Tonight I made the best homemade pizza I have ever had. I let the dough sit for a whole 24 hours before I made it.

For the dough I put a teaspoon and a half of yeast into a stand mixer followed by a glug of olive oil, teaspoon of sugar, a teaspoon of salt, and a quarter cup of warm water. I let it sit like that for 2 minute so that it would "bloom" and then I added 2 cups of warm water, another teaspoon of sugar, and 5 cups of flour. I then turned the mixer on and let it do its thing. Add water and flour if you deem necessary. When it finished I cut it up into four equal balls. I took four stainless steel bowls and I rubbed them down with oil and put the dough in it. I covered the bowls with saran wrap and let it sit in the fridge for a whole 24 hours.

I preheated the oven at 550 degrees and put together the pie. I left it in there for 11 minutes for the plain pie and 13 for the vegetable pie.

6uxFFFE.jpg

XBQZoSp.jpg

soRYEro.jpg

The plain pie's crust was great but the vegetable pie's crust was PERFECT. I should have left the plain pie in the oven for a bit longer. I also put a bit too much flour on the bottom of the pan for the plain pie because I was worried about it sticking. Next time I won't put as many vegetable toppings but my mom wanted it that way. It was great!

Edit:

Made another pie today! I made a buffalo pie and a plain pie. The plain pie was phenomenal and so was the buffalo pie.

p7bdXHb.jpg

To be honest, the buffalo pie doesn't look that great due to lighting but it tasted awesome.

YMUrCIU.jpg

• Like 16

• Content Count:  2693

G3ICWfl.jpg

XNGgl3K.jpg

Today I made sauteed garlic green beans, garlic chicken, and stuffing. The beans were great and the chicken was tender and delicious. I don't know what I did differently this time but the stuffing doesn't look all that appetizing. It did taste amazing though. I need to get back to my paper now.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  189

Today I made chicken cutlet and bruschetta. I was going to make chicken parm but I decided to leave that for another day. I might make cheese steak sandwiches tomorrow. Sorry for the bad picture. It's a horrible angle but whatever.

nq4tie6.jpg

R9WWsck.jpg

Please for the love of god John, be my wife.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread