? servers

? players online

caution's cooking

• Content Count:  11501

as some of you know i love cooking. i am certified by the national restaurant association & had a culinary scholarship (turned it out to serve by country though, might pursue it later). anyways, figured i'd make a thread with some of the stuff I make since I'd like to start getting back into it. everything is from scratch. will update and post randomly when i make stuff, and tbh this section doesnt even get used, so who cares

• Like 2

What type of food do you generally like to cook?

I prefer Cajun, but not everybody likes food as hot as I do.

And even then, I still love cooking food from pretty much anywhere in the world. I'm not a huge fan of Indian (although I love curry from there) and I'm not really a fan of Greek food, so I don't typically make those. I wanted to be a chef specifically for soup, so that caught my interest more than anything.

Actually, come to think of it, I think the most fun I had was doing stir fry for people. I loved being able to flip food hella high in the air and catch it all back in the pan. Idk why, it was just fun lol

photo11_zps011ba281.jpg

butter / garlic coated asparagus, then took the left over juice and used it to make the chicken, BBQ'd the chicken, asparagus (foil), and corn (foil). the salad was not home made (probably the easiest thing to make, ironically enough lmao), but the ranch was. I don't really like ranch on salad, but people dig home made ranch I guess.

also, beer is good

Reply to Thread