39 members have voted

1. 1. Should it be done?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I dont know this gamemode.

Zombie Hell!!!!!!

• Content Count:  400

Zombie Riot V1.9.1b - AlliedModders

This should work as far as the zombies are different every round like normal zombies-1st round,jumpers zombies-2nd round stuff like that and get maps that zombies can reach to people.The last time sg had a zombie hell server i didnt play mutch because every time i went there i only saw people camping where zombies couldnt rech them(the balrogs were funny anyswys).If it was different stuff in the server it should work and you can just replace 1 of the empty server witht this like race or crackhouse.

Edit:Zombie hell and zombie riot are the same thing.

• Like 1
Edited by Great White Cookie Shark

• Content Count:  2947

Zombie Riot V1.9.1b - AlliedModders

This should work as far as the zombies are different every round like normal zombies-1st round,jumpers zombies-2nd round stuff like that and get maps that zombies can reach to people.The last time sg had a zombie hell server i didnt play mutch because every time i went there i only saw people camping where zombies couldnt rech them(the balrogs were funny anyswys).If it was different stuff stuff in the server it should work and you can just replace 1 of the empty server witht this like race or crackhouse.

Edit:Zombie hell and zombie riot are the same thing.

Vote Yes this can be sharks birthday present from SG :d

• Content Count:  2553

And this server would definitely make it if at least 2 people would like to play the mode a lot to populate the server.

Edited by HZK

• Content Count:  1371

oh hell yes. i believe jaffa said that a 10 slot server does not cost $$. and 10 slots is even a lot for this kind of server, so it would be perfect. yesssss and does this mod include a boss at the last day? i can't find anything

Reply to Thread