? servers

? players online

Turn SG SCRIM into a SG PUG server

• Content Count:  1371

you are a fool that has no idea what you are talking about jesus kid take a fucking break and stop posting this shit can't you see no one agrees with you, if you spent more time in this community and the scrim/pug server maybe people would take you a bit more seriously

"you are a fool that has no ieda what you are talking about jesus kid TAKE A FUCKING BREAK.."

kid you tell me to "take a fucking break" but you have these massive run on sentences? calm the hell down and gtfo like i told you earlier.

• Content Count:  1842

"you are a fool that has no ieda what you are talking about jesus kid TAKE A FUCKING BREAK.."

kid you tell me to "take a fucking break" but you have these massive run on sentences? calm the hell down and gtfo like i told you earlier.

please learn how to use the edit function it really isnt difficult and makes you look like a mug just posting about a pointless update that make's something worse than it already is just to get post's

you really have no clue do you

have you ever played a full PuG in our server because ive played hundreds and never ever ever ever seen your name and ive been here for too long

please learn how to use the edit function it really isnt difficult and makes you look like a mug just posting about a pointless update that make's something worse than it already is just to get post's

you really have no clue do you

have you ever played a full PuG in our server because ive played hundreds and never ever ever ever seen your name and ive been here for too long

not even going to bother replying to your questions if you can't even use apostrophes right. you call me a mug but you sound like an idiot, like i said gtfo

if you post again i'm not going to bother replying because this threads going to be locked soon anyway, totally derailed

Edited by alb

• Content Count:  1842

not even going to bother replying to your questions if you can't even use apostrophes right. you call me a mug but you sound like an idiot, like i said gtfo

if you post again i'm not going to bother replying because this threads going to be locked soon anyway, totally derailed

haha

easier than i thought tbh

gfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgf

• Content Count:  2206

i saw cal.cfg on gotfrag a few days ago. last summer i would find public pugs always full/hard to get in. maybe they have declined, but there are still servers like sourceinvite competitive pug (even though it has 18 slots and isn't really a real pug) that usually always have people in them.

i know real PUG systems don't have sXe etc, but the only reason i suggested it was because it would have to compensate for an anti-cheat client.

but i don't really get at by "massive change" the only thing i wanted was a cfg or too and a public server. but you do make some good points, so thank you for the only response so far that actually made sense

And once again you demonstrate your own ignorance. Sourceinvite is a COMPETITIVE PUB. There are competitive pubs that are popular but they are not pugs. Learn to read a bit better at the title of the server. Also, when you have nothing better to say but to correct someone's grammar and insult their intelligence because they use slang on the INTERNET, just shows how stupid you are. I as well as Mick have seen the Pug Server go up, down, die out, fill up, and were around when SGSL started and died as were other people posting here. Those who weren't play in the server consistently. You however, don't have the patience to wait when you do join and have only actually been in maybe 1-2. So please, keep your stupid mouth shut when your trying to insult people, and put some thought into your next suggestion. Have a nice day :trollface:

And once again you demonstrate your own ignorance. Sourceinvite is a COMPETITIVE PUB. There are competitive pubs that are popular but they are not pugs. Learn to read a bit better at the title of the server. Also, when you have nothing better to say but to correct someone's grammar and insult their intelligence because they use slang on the INTERNET, just shows how stupid you are. I as well as Mick have seen the Pug Server go up, down, die out, fill up, and were around when SGSL started and died as were other people posting here. Those who weren't play in the server consistently. You however, don't have the patience to wait when you do join and have only actually been in maybe 1-2. So please, keep your stupid mouth shut when your trying to insult people, and put some thought into your next suggestion. Have a nice day :trollface:

use slang on the internet? no, it's not about slang - he talks like someone i'd find on a fucking runescape forum.."those who weren't play in the server consistently. You however, don't have the patience to wait when you do join and have only actually been in maybe 1-2" you don't even make fucking sense kid. anyways, a competitive PUB and a PUG have the same general concept. PUGs are competitive "pick up games" and so are competitive servers like source invite. the only real difference may be the 18slots vs 10 slots.

"So please, keep your stupid mouth shut when your trying to insult people, and put some thought into your next suggestion" when i have insulted someone before they insulted me? i simply made a SUGGESTION. i didn't propose to make the scrim server a deathrun or some shit like that, i simply suggested to make it public and add a cfg or too in there. the fact that you post a trollface as your concluding statement totally proves to me that you are not worth replying too, but i have nothing else to do atm so whatever

• Content Count:  2206

use slang on the internet? no, it's not about slang - he talks like someone i'd find on a fucking runescape forum.."those who weren't play in the server consistently. You however, don't have the patience to wait when you do join and have only actually been in maybe 1-2" you don't even make fucking sense kid. anyways, a competitive PUB and a PUG have the same general concept. PUGs are competitive "pick up games" and so are competitive servers like source invite. the only real difference may be the 18slots vs 10 slots.

"So please, keep your stupid mouth shut when your trying to insult people, and put some thought into your next suggestion" when i have insulted someone before they insulted me? i simply made a SUGGESTION. i didn't propose to make the scrim server a deathrun or some shit like that, i simply suggested to make it public and add a cfg or too in there. the fact that you post a trollface as your concluding statement totally proves to me that you are not worth replying too, but i have nothing else to do atm so whatever

Lets see you forgot to capitalize the "u" in "use". Your first sentence is a fragment. The "n" in "no" isn't captizalized. The dashmark is not needed. The "i" in "I'd" isn't capitalized.

PUGs are scrims played by random players who joined said server to play a scrim rather then cordinate teams playing against each other. You've also just implied that I could make a 64 slot server title it "Competitive Pub" and its the same thing as a 10 slot PuG server.

You didn't capitalize the "i" in "i" as well as all the letters in "suggestion" are capitalized when they should be lower case. After that the "i" in "i" isn't capitalized when it should be. Then, the "i" in "i" once again is lower cased when it should be capitzalized. The "t" in "the" should be capitalized and they aren't. Again, the "i" in "i" isn't capitalized. The phrase "atm" is just random letters you put together and no idea what it means. You used "too" in the wrong way, what should have been used was "to". Last but not least, you forgot to put a period after "whatever".

God brother, you're like a kid I'd see posting on a Runescape Forum.

you keep calling me a kid yet im probably older than you

fact of the matter you are a waste to society go and die in a fire

thank you and good night

thread dies now

sigh

Reply to Thread